marseille77

European Flags & Factions Addon

European Flags & Factions Addon

xq4swy9mwt2.jpg

Content

European Flags & European Factions (1950 - present)

West: France, UK*, Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Turkey

East: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Moldavia, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania

Balkans: Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo

Former: USSR (Ukraine SSR, Belarus SSR, Latvian SSR, Estonian SSR, Lithuanian SSR, Moldawian SSR), CSSR, Yugoslavia, PR Poland, PR Bulgaria, PR Romania, PR Albania

Other: Warsaw Pact, EC, EU and CSTO Flag

*no flag - UK flag is already include in the game

Changelog

- Flags and factions of western Europe

- Flags and factions of eastern Europe

- Flags and factions of the Balkans

- A2 flag icon

- Languages: English, German, Russian and French

- faction codes in the readme, every faction also have icons

Still not included in 1.0

- San Marino

- Malta

- Monaco

- Andorra

- Iceland

- british, danish, finish islands

- Cyprus

- Vatican City

- Yugoslav republic flags before 1991

- Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein (included in German UI Addon)

- Azerbaijan

- Georgia

- Kazakhstan

Version 1.0 (06-02-2014)

Download

Edited by Marseille77
update

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Just curious as i am looking to make a custom flag, how do you get the flag without a texture so i can put my own on? I know i can edit the textures and add my own, but then the texture would be 'flat' and would have no 'feel' to it. I an just wondering if the 3dness of the flag texture is part of a layer and you have merged them or if they are part of some other process, as i would like to make a custom flag and have no clue how to add a custom texture to the flags. I have gone through the vanilla game's flag textures and your own and they all have the basic layer of wrinkles to make it look real, and was wondering if you could show me how to retrive that texture and then be able to add my own to it.

Thanks in advance.