peral

A-10C for Arma 3

On 27.3.2017 at 8:32 AM, Diver_ said:

Has anyone had any issues with 1.68, I have not been able to get this to work correctly. Everytime I place it down Arma freezes then I have to restart?

Same here. A solution to this would be great.

On 27-3-2017 at 8:32 AM, Diver_ said:

Has anyone had any issues with 1.68, I have not been able to get this to work correctly. Everytime I place it down Arma freezes then I have to restart?

21 hours ago, opteryx said:

Same here. A solution to this would be great.

same here

On 4/24/2017 at 9:37 AM, Buige said:

same here

On 3/27/2017 at 1:32 AM, Diver_ said:

It works if you run the 32bit exe. Seems 64bit broke almost all interactive cockpits.

I have fixed the issue with the A-10 so that it now works with the 64 bit version of Arma. I have also updated the version with a working TGP and Radar, these have been sent to Peral so hopefully there will be a update in the coming weeks.

Hey. ¿How you do the interactive cockpit?, Cause i want to make mod with interactice cockpit idk how there's a mod or tutorial for that?

I hope you can help.

Thanks

-PiTGaminG

On 6/25/2017 at 10:51 AM, Diver_ said:

I have fixed the issue with the A-10 so that it now works with the 64 bit version of Arma. I have also updated the version with a working TGP and Radar, these have been sent to Peral so hopefully there will be a update in the coming weeks.

Have any news on this? I've now been testing it in 32bit, and would quite like to play it in 64 :)

19 minutes ago, Senpai4ever said:

Have any news on this?

As your a new member of the forum, you may not be aware that asking for news its prohibited on these forums as it is considered spam, as per the forum rules. Updates will be released when they are ready and not before.