peral

A-10C for Arma 3

Awsome mod indeed. i only dislike the start up thing as im not that great to english and its to difficult for me to start it up i havent even had luck with anything beside sitting there on the runway. it would be awsome if there could be 2 set of fetures. standard way to start up like it is with the buzzard and superhornet and ofc the other version of start up to be more relistik as you have been worked hard on that. Its just my point of view =) anyway its a great mod very nice work with it keep it comeing =)

Thx for release, unfortunatly I've had troubles to run arma 3 with this mod (vanilla arma 3 - no other mods). It was simply crashing when approaching plane standing on the ground. Finally I found the issue. Arma 3 crashes when texture settings in video options are set to very high or ultra. Can someone confirm that issue or it is only me ?

This is a really nice addon. I'm wondering though, is there any kind of night vision for the HUD or do I have to equip my pilot with NVGs or how does that work?

Can someone check if arma crashes with this mod when texture setting is set to very high or ultra in video options ? Please...

Yeah really awesome. Works and looks fantastic. BIG Thx to Keeway, teaches me in 30 minutes ^^

Can someone check if arma crashes with this mod when texture setting is set to very high or ultra in video options ? Please...

No it didnt crash, i play everything on maximum, fajne zapierdala ;)

i followed the video exactly and the left engine operate switch will not toggle

same for me!

A-10C Thunderbolt II

by

Peral

I'm pleased to release this alpha version of the A-10C

I know what I'm doing tonight (flying around, bombing the crap outta things!) Many thanks for your work on this Peral. Much appreciated mate!

same for me!

Make sure both APU generater (right) and APU start (lef) are swtiched on before you engage the engine operate switches. Also, the APU has a warm up time of about 30 sec, so wait a while after engaging APU generator and APU start before you try the engine operate switches.

You can also try engaging right engine operate switch first, I think there's a bug where sometimes the left engine operate switch won't engage before you do the right one. And don't forget to disengage both APU start and APU generator before you set both throttles to idle.

AI does some weird things when flying, it opens the canopy and lowers the landing gear immediately even though I set the airplane straight to flying mode in the editor.

When sitting on the ground going through start up procedures, the switches and the tags for them are correctly lined up. When flying it seems that the tags have moved up to around the hud area, is this happening to all or just myself?

Thanks

When sitting on the ground going through start up procedures, the switches and the tags for them are correctly lined up. When flying it seems that the tags have moved up to around the hud area, is this happening to all or just myself?

Thanks

It's happening to everyone as far as I know.

For those of you who can't get it to work, there's a pdf manual file within the .rar that has a detailed start up procedure. Follow it by the letter and u should be good.

A couple of problems though:

- once I'm airborne i can't click on any switch, and the subtitles of the switches start popping up randomly even though I'm looking straight into the HUD.

- I can't turn off the targeting pod once it's turned on.

One suggestion: it would help to know the weight of the bombs listed on the manual.

I've been flying it all morning and I've gotta say I'm crying of joy. Just to hear the roar of the gatling gun is amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!!

good work!

i followed the video exactly and the left engine operate switch will not toggle

however, i have the same problem. i followed the video. also have the switch no sound. -i know alpha. ;)

Does this cause issues with ALiVE because I know to bring up ALiVE's combat support menu it uses user action 20...

Some how i have very low fps when i shooting gauss to ground

(Actually it's happend when i saw the dust in close distance about 100~300m, and also happen when i shoot every gunship's canon)

Don't know it's cause Vanila Arma problem or Addons

I highly doubt the blastcore and JSRS but those are do nothing even i turn them off

any soloution?

how can i set up the key tonic is talking about in his video???

how can i set up the key tonic is talking about in his video???

It's the crosshair action key.

Crosshair Action Key: Custom User 20

You need to bind it to a key in the controls -> Custom section.

Does this cause issues with ALiVE because I know to bring up ALiVE's combat support menu it uses user action 20...

Yes this seems to not be compatible with the ALive key by default

Yes this seems to not be compatible with the ALive key by default

Great :( Won't be using this until thats fixed then :/

Great :( Won't be using this until thats fixed then :/

Well as long as you dont need access to the Alive key, you'll be relatively fine in that sense. Still a great mod and fun bird.