peral

A-10C for Arma 3

Hey mate,

I downloaded the add-on not too long ago and I was curious if you had been getting any reports of the engines not starting. I followed the start up procedure in the PDF as well as trying the procedures from your video and various other videos, none of which leading to any success.

Thanks in advance!

S/F

Let me guess, did you make sure to switch back off both APUs after you pushed the throttles up?

Seems like i can lock the target under the hud side, what i want to tell is it should be locked on the hud sight but current is placed abit low

Update

Change log:

V0.2

- Crosshair Action key has been changed

- Hud has been reworked

- Air refuelling receptacle modeled on the front of the aircraft

- Rear view mirrors added to the cockpit

- Signal Lamp Test has been fixed

- Some sound volumes have been adjusted

- GAU-8 damage has been adjusted

- GAU-8 sound has been adjusted

- Issue with AI and open canopy has been fixed

- Targeting reticle has been adjusted

- Error with empty loadout from the service menu has been fixed

- Canopy damage texture has been replaced

- The A-10C pilot has been adjusted

- UserActions have been added for CCRP, Master Arm, GUN/PAC, and Canopy

- .bisign for Peral_A10_Data added

Also new video

WTB link to the v.02 -- ty

Can you Release a template so people can make different camos and faces for the service menu?

And i cant use it for the CAS module. :D But its a great plane Good work. Please fix the AI

I dont know if its just me or if the addon is messed up somehow, but my costum 20 button dosent wanna work, i set it to / on my numpad, anyone else having this issue, or have a fix for it? i have restarted my game, restarted the mission it is in, nothing worked.

regards

Chris

Just downloaded the new update but Im having problems with the start up procedures. Everything works until I get to the "Left Engine Operate" switch and "Left throttle" lever which will not move. Ive tried this 3 times now and I always get to the same point. Is anyone else having the same problems or is it just me???

*UPDATE* Never mind i was turning on both engine operate switches then trying to use the levers but it only works if you do one switch and its corrisponding lever at a time.

Edited by Carter[3rdID]

New update v0.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@peral_a-10c.png

@ Peral

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

I can now confirm that the AI does NOT work as intended in the new version. For some reason it doesnt use the bombs or missiles properly. I swiched back to the first version and the AI bombs just fine. Same goes for CAS.

You may not use this add-on (nor any of its parts) in any other add-on or mod (not even partially) nor redistribute or

mirror it without Peral's prior permission and agreement.

So ppl cannot put it into @MyClanModPackage ? No A10 for me then, thanks!

So ppl cannot put it into @MyClanModPackage ? No A10 for me then, thanks!

What a silly way to handle mods. You'll end up with duplicates in different pbos.

What a silly way to handle mods. You'll end up with duplicates in different pbos.

Are you wasteland player? You have no idea then how this can come in handy in clans organizations.

I can now confirm that the AI does NOT work as intended in the new version. For some reason it doesnt use the bombs or missiles properly. I swiched back to the first version and the AI bombs just fine. Same goes for CAS.

What are you using to call the AI? It works fine for me using MCC

I would imagine he's using the support provider + requester module.

Are you wasteland player? You have no idea then how this can come in handy in clans organizations.

Ah, what a nice condescending post. Personally I would use a mod manager like Play withSix which allows you to set up mod collections.

Thanks for sending us the new release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

AFAIK MCC uses scripts to drop bombs etc. So the aircraft is just passing by and then MCC spawns the bombs mid-air.

I would imagine he's using the support provider + requester module.

Ah, what a nice condescending post. Personally I would use a mod manager like Play withSix which allows you to set up mod collections.

We prefer yo have our own repo, but never mind. Im working on my own A10 now, after reading this license.

We prefer yo have our own repo, but never mind. Im working on my own A10 now, after reading this license.

You know, you could just ask for a permission from Peral :rolleyes:

once again awesome work!

one thing.. dont know if that has already been brought up (didn't read all 25 pages). when i fire the gau i get a severe frame drop (especially when zoomed in) that doesn't happen with any other aircrafts. Any ideas what the problem may be?

forgot that i was running blastcore... that obviously was the problem :(

Edited by flex

in A2 there was AddonSync, now in A3 there's Arma3Sync

@Peral, can I have the permission to add this mod to my clan's private repository ( ArmA3Sync ) ? It's private only for clan member

in A2 there was AddonSync, now in A3 there's Arma3Sync

@Peral, can I have the permission to add this mod to my clan's private repository ( ArmA3Sync ) ? It's private only for clan member

Same question here.

Im placing the A10 on a runway with a seek and destroy waypoint basically. OR using the CAS module in the game. .. What is MCC?

Soz for being a n00b

EDIT: **Mission controlcenter ah ah**

Edited by Tharos

very nice mod, thx so far. but on elite settings, its impossible to aim/track targets. the "green" standard a3-hud is useless. you need the white rectangle and the diamond on lockon. in regular settings its working fine, but our clan is only playing on elite. pls keep an eye on that "issiue". i know its wip. thx