peral

A-10C for Arma 3

On 27.3.2017 at 8:32 AM, Diver_ said:

Has anyone had any issues with 1.68, I have not been able to get this to work correctly. Everytime I place it down Arma freezes then I have to restart?

Same here. A solution to this would be great.

On 27-3-2017 at 8:32 AM, Diver_ said:

Has anyone had any issues with 1.68, I have not been able to get this to work correctly. Everytime I place it down Arma freezes then I have to restart?

21 hours ago, opteryx said:

Same here. A solution to this would be great.

same here

On 4/24/2017 at 9:37 AM, Buige said:

same here

On 3/27/2017 at 1:32 AM, Diver_ said:

It works if you run the 32bit exe. Seems 64bit broke almost all interactive cockpits.

I have fixed the issue with the A-10 so that it now works with the 64 bit version of Arma. I have also updated the version with a working TGP and Radar, these have been sent to Peral so hopefully there will be a update in the coming weeks.

Hey. ¿How you do the interactive cockpit?, Cause i want to make mod with interactice cockpit idk how there's a mod or tutorial for that?

I hope you can help.

Thanks

-PiTGaminG

On 6/25/2017 at 10:51 AM, Diver_ said:

I have fixed the issue with the A-10 so that it now works with the 64 bit version of Arma. I have also updated the version with a working TGP and Radar, these have been sent to Peral so hopefully there will be a update in the coming weeks.

Have any news on this? I've now been testing it in 32bit, and would quite like to play it in 64 :)

19 minutes ago, Senpai4ever said:

Have any news on this?

As your a new member of the forum, you may not be aware that asking for news its prohibited on these forums as it is considered spam, as per the forum rules. Updates will be released when they are ready and not before.

For some reason when I spawn in the plane, the canopy is down by default, and begins to rise as soon as I spawn in. Also, none of the buttons are clickable and do not have labels, can someone help?

Can't get this on ArmAholic anymore because it's down now. I started to fall in love with flying in ArmA III and tried to find a way to download this A-10 but I can't find a way. Please release to Steam Workshop or show another way to download!

Sorry for the delay, I'm currently testing an update to be released on Steam on or before June 10th. I've made some changes to the mod, removed some things like the pilot, reworked some of the model and added other things (pilot name, tail letters, numbers, and more). The interactive cockpit this there and should be easier to work with a Pilots Manual, the service menu was removed because most of its functionality is part of the editor now. This release I will be looking for feed back on changes to see if more are to be made.

Thank You

Peral

P.S. DM me if you would like to test this version and give feed back before the 10th.

• Like 6

Update is delayed for a little bit, but I think it will be worth the wait. Here are some of the changes in this update that is coming very soon I promise.

• Reworked Interactive cockpit
  • Reworked damage system
  • Reworked loadout system
  • Some model rework
  • GPS targeting system
  • Map system added
  • CCRP camera added 
  • Pilot name, tail letters, and numbers added
  • The ability to enable and disable the Interactive cockpit with full startup walkthrough in-game. 
  • New HMIT added and more.....

Also I'm looking for more testers to look for bugs and provide feedback, the more testers I have the faster I can finish and release.  Thank You

• Like 6

Testing's going a little slow but we are getting there, I'm still looking for more testers. Release should be very soon. Also I have setup a discord server for update and general info (Peral's A-10C Mod).  https://discord.gg/8kJAdQmWXJ 

New update is out now
Change Notes:
- Core system reworked to fix issues with dedicated servers
- Free Mouse cockpit interaction added
- New map system with zoom and two modes
- TGP camera zoom and modes added
- ITC air systems and Moe's flight gear support added
- Speed, Alt-AGL and Alt-ASL added to HMIT
- Hide Pilot function added

• Like 4

The TGP display always stops workig after a while. Not sure why. The vanilla tgp view works, but I cannot see anything on the right MFD in TGP mode. Only shows black (indicators still visible, but no targets, no terrain, nothing. No matter if it's FLIR, etc.). One thing I've noticed: It seems to be affected by other mods or certainn actions. For example I can reproduce it by several things. One is to enable Zeus and then leave it - TGP screen goes black (with indicators still shown). The same happens when I use ITC TGP view. Probably other things affect it too.