peral

A-10C for Arma 3

@peral, you could put a alternative download in the main page, thanks for the update!

Updated mod v2.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Peral , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Now I could edit it but you wouldn't see it. :) So in my and my friends opinion plane is too quiet. And now it's working very good. It is fully compatible with ACE? 

Now I could edit it but you wouldn't see it. :) So in my and my friends opinion plane is too quiet. And now it's working very good. It is fully compatible with ACE? 

Confirmed, You can barely hear the engines when you are on the ground. Plane is a lot quieter than vanilla A-10 or RHS planes. Apart from that its all good :) awesome mod

Why internal sounds are so quiet? It ruins everything :( Apart of that, great mod- I love it's complexity. Please fix the sounds.

Exaggeration much? The bird is pretty much one of a kind with what was unique features and awesome weaponry and capabilities. Just because the interior sounds are quiet it doesn't ruin everything.

I get your point but your post comes off as very ungrateful.

Exaggeration much? The bird is pretty much one of a kind with what was unique features and awesome weaponry and capabilities. Just because the interior sounds are quiet it doesn't ruin everything.

I get your point but your post comes off as very ungrateful.

If it was "just another" A10, I wouldn't really care about it's bugs, because there are other A10's there to pick from. But this one is the most complex and realistic- that's why it's a pity, that it has such glitches. Meant to be compliment ;)

Oh, and one more thing: grear up/down sound is absolutely f-word fantastic!

Peral, could You please fix interior sounds?

• Like 1

I am working on an update and some changes, more to follow soon.

• Like 5

Good to know! Can't wait :) Your A10 is so immersive, that it's my first choice.

Few bugs:

1. Right display tactical map- no actual map, just blue blank space with position of the plane on it

2. Your plane tends to slowly dive, instead of flying straight. Some planes don't have it, some still do. It's A3 bug? Is there a way to fix in in your mod?

3. Rockets (not missiles) have invisible exhaust, they are just fired without single visual effect.

And few little questions:

1. Could you please explain, how to use CCRP? Is it fully operational already? Sorry it this question was already asked.

2. How to do aerial refuelling? I saw mods for AF for certain planes, like Su or F-18.

3. In changelog, I spottend "GPS targetting system", how to enable it? There is no such menu entry in list of actions available.

Good to know! Can't wait :) Your A10 is so immersive, that it's my first choice.

Few bugs:

1. Right display tactical map- no actual map, just blue blank space with position of the plane on it

2. Your plane tends to slowly dive, instead of flying straight. Some planes don't have it, some still do. It's A3 bug? Is there a way to fix in in your mod?

3. Rockets (not missiles) have invisible exhaust, they are just fired without single visual effect.

And few little questions:

1. Could you please explain, how to use CCRP? Is it fully operational already? Sorry it this question was already asked.

2. How to do aerial refuelling? I saw mods for AF for certain planes, like Su or F-18.

3. In changelog, I spottend "GPS targetting system", how to enable it? There is no such menu entry in list of actions available.

Bugs:

1- I have fix the map on this update.

2- I'll look into it.

3- The last version I put out is using the USAF mods Ammo box, so I'll look into it. I'm working on a new Ammo box for the A-10.

Questions:

1-CCRP is not in yet, I'm going to drop it for now seeing that BI has a working CCIP and CCRP they are working on now and is in dev version of Arma.

2- Refueling works with the USAF mods aerial refueling.

3- The GPS targeting is the same as the F18's, but you only get it if you have JDAM weapons on the A-10. (does not work with the USAF Ammo box, sorry for this it will be fixed with this update.)

Thanks man, solid info.
Yes, maybe it's a better idea to use BI CCRP that is (will be) implemented already. Easier for you, compatible with vanilla A3.

As for diving: I think it may be a A3 bug. In earlier versions of the game, planes were flying straight with no problem. Later on, at least one of them (Wipeout) started to dive below some velocity value- this bug was reported and discussed. Extremely annoying, when you try to make precise Avenger run. I have v1.56 and this bug is still there. Your A-10 tends to do that too, but planes from other mods don't, so I take it, there is a workaround to fix it. Your A-10 starts to dive below velocity of ~290 or something like that. I just ran a game just to reproduce the bug and to confirm it.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

So on Dev branch the plane seems to be giving a no entry "model" error.Then when you try to enter the plane the game crashes.Happening to anyone else?

Please do not ask about updates. When one is available you will know. Peral is taking some much needed time off. He will post here when he is ready to reaume the mod until then please be patient

• Like 1

Fantastic to see you here and working on it. I thought you left this beauty to be an orphan. I really like that green skin.

Hey Peral, is there a possibility that you upload here somewhere v1.0? It's like to fly it some more, but on 1.5/2.0 I have no interior sound.

Hey Peral, is there a possibility that you upload here somewhere v1.0? It's like to fly it some more, but on 1.5/2.0 I have no interior sound.

I'm looking in to this and other fixes, I will put out more news and a time line soon.

• Like 1

Hello my friend can you cosider add the A10 pilot Helmet visor close on menu please, question; the A10 radar work to show the enemy missile come to you A10????? how configure that? thank alot for this mod man, is amazing lol :)

note: the missile warning sound, is to difficult measures lauch, need see the enemy missile on radar man

Hello  man,bug  error, when  star  the take the A10 work fine, but enemys shot donw and the A10 respawn,  STARTUP not work, if  you disablen star up with A10 modulo, Canopy: Custom User 7 Open and close canopy, not work to any time,and look error charge the weapown menu after respawn to. 

https://postimg.org/image/3qt0xba0t/

https://postimg.org/image/60oeopz99/

look the missile AMG

https://postimg.org/image/x62k3b75t/

Hello, 

I introduce myself, I'm teshub, and for quite some time working on some projects that lack some finishing touches (in this regard, I want to say I'm sorry for the delay in finishing my mod, especially that relating to al the stuff present on aircraft carrier.....only a few finishing touches -US navy aero dolly trailer/Us navy project carrier/A-7e corsair/S-3B viking)...but obviously th eproblem is always time.

I kindky ask, since I studied the part of your model A-10c relative to the cockpit switches, two simple things to improve my work:

- as you have solved the mouse cursor movement in flight problem, to use switch(I managed to run my switch only on the ground, not in flight=-;

- ask, since we, if I will be able 'to have the kind permission, we can soon publish my addon (the Corsair..) using a portion of your script.

Manythanks for your work you gave me the passion to integrate a fully working cockpit........

Best regards.

Has anyone had any issues with 1.68, I have not been able to get this to work correctly. Everytime I place it down Arma freezes then I have to restart?

First I just want to say freaking great mod.  I've been playing some flight sims and this really brings next level flying realism into arma. However:

I have some bugs.  The change-log says there is a GPS targeting feature, I'm assuming this is the same as in the f18 mod, but I can't find it in the a-10.  Also, the service menu is really f*cked to say the least.  When I customize my load-out, the weapons RARELY go where I tell them to.  And I say rarely as in out of the 20 times I tried customizing it, it worked once.  As for the cockpit, everything worked fine except when I wanted to land and shut it down, I could turn everything off except I couldn't get the right throttle to got back.

The main thing that bothered me though was just the service menu, I mean it adds the weapons, but for example, I couldn't get the mk82 bombs (I think thats what their called) to go anywhere.  I could drop them, but they were not visible on the plane. When I load the default loadouts it sometimes places the anti-air missiles inside the anti-tank missiles and it places the hydras under the middle of the plane instead of on the wings.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I just really didn't want to read through 26 pages of comments to try to find out.

And yet another kid ripoffs Peral´s work, but tries to get untouched by stating " it´s Peral Work, I´m just uploading to STEAM"... just like the concentraition camp guard: "It´s not personnal, I just have orders to follow" ohhh boy =/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=910916237&searchtext=

I´ve flagged and warned Dwarden, thou it´s a polite move to head up Peral, anyways

Cheers!