peral

A-10C for Arma 3

I love the addon however when I load this in the editor I get an error

Bin\config.bin\cfgvehicle\viewoptics.scope

Can anyone help me with this so I can use the addon?? Or just to get rid of the error??

Seems like the USAF mod conflicts with your wonderful addon and the arming menu doesn't work. Restarted the game with just A10C mod, CBA (first), and Dragonfyre, but I can't get the bomb aimer cam to come back, with or without the interactive cockpit. I saw it work for a minute. What is going on here? I miss it.

---------- Post added at 13:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 ----------

It seems like if i put it in the editor as flying, I get it. Weird. Anything I can put in the init field to help?

Yes, the USAF mod's A-10C is the same model and use the same names. I have had to change the names for this A-10C. Going to run some test then send it out.

I love the addon however when I load this in the editor I get an error

Bin\config.bin\cfgvehicle\viewoptics.scope

Can anyone help me with this so I can use the addon?? Or just to get rid of the error??

I'm also getting 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ViewOptics.scope'

Besides that, I'd ask for an option in the options menu that enables the GUI elements such as speed, altitude, weapons, etc.

Also, the aircraft feels way too nimble as it is. Feels like flying an air superiority fighter instead of a plane with the nickname 'warthog'.

Edited by BadHabitz

I'm also getting 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ViewOptics.scope'

Besides that, I'd ask for an option in the options menu that enables the GUI elements such as speed, altitude, weapons, etc.

GUI elements are disabled in the A10's main config. I'm not sure of a way to disable or enable them with scripts or functions. If some one knows how plz pm me.

First, thank you Peral for this amazing work of art.

One thing, however. I'm not sure why, but lately the A-10's armaments have been in the wrong places. I've tried everything - redownloading the mod, reinstalling ArmA, getting rid of mods that might conflict, etc. and this issue still plagues my game.

Here's a video of it:

https://youtu.be/7AgHMDOt2Z0

The proxies have been messed up with the recent update. Bo_mk82 was messed up

Update on work on the A-10C 

- Interactive cockpit now works as your flying and moving on the ground.

- I still have not fund a fix to the armament issue, I'm looking into what has changed in the last two Arma updates that would have done this.

- Fixed issue with map screen and CCRP camera screen. 

- Made some small changes to some of the controls due to the Interactive cockpit now works as your flying.

- Also looking at a custom player UI that can be turned on and off, for the players who want the Hud in the top left of the screen.

I want to thank you all for your patience, I know it's been a little bit for an update, just know i'm still working on this.

If anyone have run into and know of a fix for the armament issue, plz PM me.

Did you fix the ridiculously sensitive handling? 

Did you fix the ridiculously sensitive handling? 

There is nothing to fix, not sure what your using. 

There is nothing to fix, not sure what your using. 

Well i can no longer use the A164 so whatever's causing that issue is causing the A10's handling bug

It seems that A10 is broken after last update..i cannot startup following the procedure ( it blocks when I start APU and i hear the sound of engines start..and then silence) :-(

Mines still working.. Just the loadouts are messed up :/ good luck on any updates

I can't use any switches with any key combination set up in the controls but to double check what do i need to assign the key to? also to install you just drag the @ file in and then open with the A3 launcher right?

Downloaded this today (25/10/15), startup sequence in manual, and every youtube video out there DOES NOT WORK. I have very carefully followed every set of instructions I could find; I'm assuming that this is a bug. Please advise, but make sure you are referring to the latest version. 

This mod seems great, so please don't think that I'm being negative. Also, I have about 20 other mods running so this could be an mod-conflict.

It seems that A10 is broken after last update..i cannot startup following the procedure ( it blocks when I start APU and i hear the sound of engines start..and then silence) :-(

same here

So...the A10 in the USAF mod is another one than this one here?

So...the A10 in the USAF mod is another one than this one here?

The A-10C in the USAF mod is this one just with out the Interactive cockpit.

I have an update to fix some issues :

- As a temporary fix I've added the USAF missile box to this A-10C until I'm done with the new missile box. (if you don't have the USAF mod the missile box pbo is also in this mod)

- The Interactive cockpit can now be used in flight. (more updates to the Interactive systems to come)

Fixed issue with map screen and CCRP camera screen.

Note the Interactive cockpit uses the "SeagullFastForward" key, The "E" key in the default plane key layout.

I did take another look at the handling also.

Also note to remember to turn the APU generator and APU power back off in the startup procedure to start the plane. (my youtube video's are out dated and I'm going to take them down and upload a new one soon)

"when I start APU and i hear the sound of engines start..and then silence" That sound is the APU starting up not the plane.

I think that's all for now, sending update in next few hours.

I want to thank you all for your patience, I know it's been a little bit for an update, just know i'm still working on this.

• Like 3

How do you remove the wheel chocks? 

And i cant seem to get the canopy closed when the Interactive cockpit is disabled 

How do you remove the wheel chocks? 

And i cant seem to get the canopy closed when the Interactive cockpit is disabled 

The wheel chocks are automatically removed when you disable the IC or finish the startup procedure. (just tested it and worked, need more info on what your doing to see if there is an issue.)

I'll look into the canopy, for now just turn the battery switch off and on then the canopy switch after you disable the IC.

The wheel chocks are automatically removed when you disable the IC or finish the startup procedure. (just tested it and worked, need more info on what your doing to see if there is an issue.)

I'll look into the canopy, for now just turn the battery switch off and on then the canopy switch after you disable the IC.

okay