peral

A-10C for Arma 3

Just a quick question for curiosity sake:

Will the update for this mod be released around the same time as the USAF mod? Kind of a collaboration thing?

With the Mighty Gau8 your a10 makes really a lot of fun but JDAM system is not working

Edited by TheGhostOfDefi

BUMP!!

Does anyone know if there is a possible way to disable the tinted H.U.D. for night flight? Visibility is '0' through that thing after dusk

I have fixed this issue and changed it to show the HUD tint only in the day time, at night there is no tint. I have replaced the HUD with one geraldbolso1899 made. And made other updates for the new version changes. I'm also almost done with the Airfield Logistics mod and plan on releasing them both very soon.

Update just want to Armaholic, should be out tomorrow.

Thanks for sending us the newest release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

The plane flies pretty nice but I'am noticing a few anomalies:

The wheel chocks take off and fly with the plane. (non interactive mode - not sure about interactive)

The HUD is very small and I calk only see it zoomed in and some of the weapon names clip out of the boarder.

A strange "popping" noise whilst flying.

Cannot seem to lock on to GPS targets (only tried GBU31).

Cheers.

i got some error when i startup arma.. something with scopes.. dont remember it exactly but i couldnt take it into the next version of our modpackage for our clan because of that. the older version we use works without this error

i got some error when i startup arma.. something with scopes.. dont remember it exactly but i couldnt take it into the next version of our modpackage for our clan because of that. the older version we use works without this error

Can you send me the error plz.

The plane flies pretty nice but I'am noticing a few anomalies:

The wheel chocks take off and fly with the plane. (non interactive mode - not sure about interactive)

The HUD is very small and I calk only see it zoomed in and some of the weapon names clip out of the boarder.

A strange "popping" noise whilst flying.

Cannot seem to lock on to GPS targets (only tried GBU31).

Cheers.

I'll look into this tonight.

I find the planes handling is too light and it feels as if it weighs as much as a feather when turning especially, which makes it hard at time to attack vehicles with the GAU-8

I find the planes handling is too light and it feels as if it weighs as much as a feather when turning especially, which makes it hard at time to attack vehicles with the GAU-8

Thanks , I saw this after one of the game updates just have not had time to fix it yet. I will see what I can do, I'm looking at a hot fix later this week to fix some issues I missed. Keep them coming, I can't fix it if I don't know about it.

Hey Peral,

Just a few things I have noticed whilst testing:

- Missing textures on the GBU-32, and AIM-9X munitions.

- No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ViewOptics.scope'. On load reference Fig 1. for screenshot.

- GPS Bombing doesn't seem to function at all for all the GPS-able muntions (GBU-38, GBU-32, GBU-31)

- Handling is too sensitive, needs to be toned down by 30-40% (personal opinion).

- When taxing on the ground the handling is very loose (quite bouncy, combined with the handling being so sensitive makes it feel overly light)

- GAU-8 rounds seems to drop very quickly, would it be possible to increase the effective range of the cannon by a slight amount? (Possibly 200m give or take)

Fig 1.

http://i.imgur.com/K8kcvge.png (145 kB)

I think this is the error tebsuuu was referring too ?:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421393653

I also had chance to check all the GPS guidance bombs and I cannot generate a target point for them to lock on too.

I also noticed that the MFD featuring the map does not illustrate the correct position of the aircraft on the map.

Can confirm no entry error, even without other mods.

Also there is some "clicks" in sounds, like those when you power on / power off mic.

I think this is the error tebsuuu was referring too ?:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=421393653

I also had chance to check all the GPS guidance bombs and I cannot generate a target point for them to lock on too.

I also noticed that the MFD featuring the map does not illustrate the correct position of the aircraft on the map.

I will be updating the GPS system to a new one and I have find the issue that is giving the errors. I will be working on them tonight.

Also getting a Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/ViewOptics.scope' on loading game, definitely coming from this mod.

Also getting a Warning Message: No entry 'config.bin/CfgVehicles/ViewOptics.scope' on loading game, definitely coming from this mod.

That is from the issue that is giving the errors, I will have it fixed soon.

Got an Issue with the Targeting Pod system. In my attemps to run it apparently you put the script for a UAVs pilot as the gunner. When I turn it on and access turret controls it puts me in a drivers terminal in the middle of the targeting pod, can't use the camera on the front.

Got an Issue with the Targeting Pod system. In my attemps to run it apparently you put the script for a UAVs pilot as the gunner. When I turn it on and access turret controls it puts me in a drivers terminal in the middle of the targeting pod, can't use the camera on the front.

The Targeting Pod system is still a WIP and I have just taken it out for now.

Hey Peral, if i happen not to be invisible maybe you can tell me if you ever got the custom HUD i made for this aircraft like 6 months ago?

Hey Peral, if i happen not to be invisible maybe you can tell me if you ever got the custom HUD i made for this aircraft like 6 months ago?

Yes, I got it thanks. I used the HUD you made for me in the update I just put out. I just saw your not in the Credits, I most have forgot to change them when I sent it out, I'm fixing that now.

Alright! awesome i was confused cuase the video in aholic shows like the very first arma 2 port HUD and it was listed in the changelog :p

Anyway, thanks Peral! Glad that I could contribute with my two cents :)

Quick request, is it possible to add this to the MP Server?

I've been trying and it doesn't appear to be spawning the plane. I've even tried to spawn it under allowed vehicles list.

Was able to spawn 1 and haven't seen one since, what would cause that? vehicle list over whelmed in the database?

Edited by Sneakydudes

The A-10 behaves a little bit weird when the tail touches the ground:

. No other mods were installed, game version was 1.44.