peral

A-10C for Arma 3

Hey Peral,

Respect for your work but i got a problem with the GPS/INS JDAM system may im to dumb for it but if i set a position of the GPS/INS system there is nothing to lock with the GBU38 and the map on the MFCD is cool but does not show everytime the right position and the biggest problem is i cant start the Machine.

Hey Peral,

Respect for your work but i got a problem with the GPS/INS JDAM system may im to dumb for it but if i set a position of the GPS/INS system there is nothing to lock with the GBU38 and the map on the MFCD is cool but does not show everytime the right position and the biggest problem is i cant start the Machine.

There is supposedly a toggle switch for the interactive controls on/off, in the options screen of the service menu. I cannot find it in the version I downloaded from Armaholic. If you or anyone is experiencing this plz let me know.

Hey Peral,

Did you set ejection seat arm handle to armed after setting up fuel system control?

It will work if you precisely read STARTUP PROCEDURES at pdf-readme.

to the T

I use T and tried "next target" too.

To turn off the interaktiv controls you have to open the pilot manual on the top of the screen right there is the option "options menu" the rest explain it self.

I try again step bye step to start the A10 up

Edit: I did it step by step but it woent start i reinstall the a10 now

Edited by TheGhostOfDefi

I use T and tried "next target" too.

To turn off the interaktiv controls you have to open the pilot manual on the top of the screen right there is the option "options menu" the rest explain it self.

I try again step bye step to start the A10 up

Edit: I did it step by step but it woent start i reinstall the a10 now

Oh that was something different, but i have the same issue. The aircraft wont start unless that option is turned off. I've tried re-installing it and nothing. I've ran it as a single mod along with CBA (obviously) and nothing. IDK why its doing that but i hope that there is a fix for it.

Oh that was something different, but i have the same issue. The aircraft wont start unless that option is turned off. I've tried re-installing it and nothing. I've ran it as a single mod along with CBA (obviously) and nothing. IDK why its doing that but i hope that there is a fix for it.

I just ran more test and was able to start the A-10C just like before, What is the issue your running into? I don't know why you would need to use CBA,"I've ran it as a single mod along with CBA (obviously)" nothing on the A-10C needs CBA.

Okay i reinstalled the A10 again and now i get the error message: "Invalid crew Peral_A10C_Pilot in Peral_A10C" and im not able to play

Edit: This Problem arises because i got a error in my Modpack

Edit 2: The JDAM System is still not working it doesnt creates the target for the JDAM so theres nothing to lock

Edited by TheGhostOfDefi

There are no weapon sounds. Using Version 0.2.0.1. Would be awesome if there would be a hotfix or something.

peral where towing tractor?:confused:

Its not even part of the same mod anymore, its been awhile since ive heard of it too ill give you that

I wish PW6 would update this one since it keeps overwriting the new version I downloaded out of PW6 since I need the collection for my friend's server. Sucks waiting on that sometimes when this mod deserves a lot more attention.

I tried the Wipeout on a server today and immediately realized just how much your mod adds to this game for those of us who like flying. I feel like we need to rely on modders to actually evolve the gameplay from the ArmA series with so many areas being an after-thought to Bohemia during development.

I have a problem with v1 running on dev branch, following the correct start up procedure (per the PDF and some youtube vids) the engines don't actually start up and the hud doesn't turn on. I also get an error message at seemingly a random point in the startup procedure saying something about an undefined variable in ac10_fuelstate and it gives a path to some sqf file.

Any ideas?

Edit: I have tried re-downloading the archive from a different mirror but still have the same problem. No other mods running.

Edited by Deepfried

Hey peral, thx for the fixes, yesterday we used it now live in a mission. some things the pilot mentioned:

- GPS Hud system is very very nice but not accurate für Altis. It seems to work in singleplayer.

- Its perhaps a little (very little) too agile compared to F18 and Flanker when fully armed. Its much better then these Arma3 flying tanks, with AGM you really get blackout when not a pilot, thats great! :)

- Everyone is crying when hearing the sound ;) This mod is worth staying in a modset forever ;)

Do you have planes for the future? Perhaps put it in the USAF mod? this mod is growing fast, many modmakes now work on it.

Hey peral, thx for the fixes, yesterday we used it now live in a mission. some things the pilot mentioned:

- GPS Hud system is very very nice but not accurate für Altis. It seems to work in singleplayer.

- Its perhaps a little (very little) too agile compared to F18 and Flanker when fully armed. Its much better then these Arma3 flying tanks, with AGM you really get blackout when not a pilot, thats great! :)

- Everyone is crying when hearing the sound ;) This mod is worth staying in a modset forever ;)

Do you have planes for the future? Perhaps put it in the USAF mod? this mod is growing fast, many modmakes now work on it.

I do have more changes to the A-10C, I'm working on some now. As far as the USAF mod, I started that mod with fullerpj and I still work on it but I feel I have put a lot in to this mod on my own and going to put more and it should stay it's on mod.

Also, keep an eye on my [WIP] Airfield Logistics mod, I have some changes to it and soon to putting it out.

Edited by Peral

Hehe i already bookmarked the logistic mod :P

no problem with the mod. i just wanted to know what changes you plan :P ;)

I used to be able to turn on the A10C following the procedures on the Pilot's Manual, but since I came back, even by following the PDF i can't turn it on, it simply refuses to spool the engines

Hey Peral,

have you received my PM (a month or two) about the modified HUD i worked for your a-10?

Giorox i got the same Issues. No Solution so far. But if you refuel the A10 you can start.

Edit: In multiplayer sessions it works fine and is very impressing

Edited by TheGhostOfDefi