peral

A-10C for Arma 3

Do we have any idea when the sounds will be updated?

ill quote on what Fuller just said a few post above.

"Peral is busy with Real World stuff. When he's free im sure he will update but please dont ask about updates. Thanks"

this is not meant as being a dick or something, its just that question was answered like 2 post above yours.

and to quote the forum rules as well.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam.

Is this add-on not compatible with the patch 1.00? I can spawn the A-10, but I can't interact with the cockpit nor can I use the service menu to its full extent. (Yes, I've already bound Custom 20 and I know SFF is bound to the E key.)

Is this add-on not compatible with the patch 1.00? I can spawn the A-10, but I can't interact with the cockpit nor can I use the service menu to its full extent. (Yes, I've already bound Custom 20 and I know SFF is bound to the E key.)

The interaction key isn't custom key 20, its "Seagull fast forward" (all the way at the bottom of the development tab in the controls menu). The service menu isn't complete yet. Please read the included documents in the future.

The interaction key isn't custom key 20, its "Seagull fast forward" (all the way at the bottom of the development tab in the controls menu). The service menu isn't complete yet. Please read the included documents in the future.

I know all of this, but by that I mean that I can't apply custom skins, nor can I open the armament menu. But seagull fast-foward does not appear to work with Version 1.00 for some reason and I only came to ask if there was a way to fix that or a reason why it's happening.

I know all of this, but by that I mean that I can't apply custom skins, nor can I open the armament menu. But seagull fast-foward does not appear to work with Version 1.00 for some reason and I only came to ask if there was a way to fix that or a reason why it's happening.

Well, maybe you shouldn't play with version 1.00 then :)

Well, maybe you shouldn't play with version 1.00 then :)

Bypassed the need for start-up by placing the A-10 in the air as "Already Flying". Also updated my game. GG, no more need for shenanigans. Also, hopefully we get engine sounds like Battlefield 3's when Peral's not busy.

Update very soon!!!

Sorry I have been busy and not able to work on this mod. I am working on an update and sound configs are updated for the last game update, more to come soon.

Update very soon!!!

Sorry I have been busy and not able to work on this mod. I am working on an update and sound configs are updated for the last game update, more to come soon.

Good Lord hes alive! lol nice to hear from you man :) Dont be sorry, we all have real lives (well most of us at least).

Update very soon!!!

No problem, Great job!

Thanks man, I love flying your A-10 and am glad to hear you fighting the good fight and keeping your kickass bird flying LOUD!

Update very soon!!!

How eagerly I have been waiting for your post!

I am excited about next update.

Update very soon!!!

I just have to say thank you for this mod and any continued support for it as it completely blows away the default CAS jet and has been a favorite on our server. I can't wait for the sound to be fixed and any future features since it's my favorite mod. I might be a little bit biased due to the Air Force but still. :D

It actually inspired me to get back into modding after a long, long time since there's so many things that can be improved in this game and I love actual air support.

Just sent out new update!

Changelog:

V1

- Ability to disable interactive cockpit via Service Menu or Module

- GPS targeting system

- Fixed the exploding error

- Updated the Service Menu

- Added new Pilot's manual

- Made some small changes to the HUD

- Made some small changes to the flight model

- Made some small changes to the pilot model

- Made some small changes to the model

Edited by Peral

Did i missunderstand something or isnt the download available of the new version?

Perhaps he sent it directly to the guys at Armaholic.

Did i missunderstand something or isnt the download available of the new version?

Sorry, to be clear I sent it to Armaholic, I should be up on Armaholic soon.

Thanks for sending us the new release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

thank you for the update have to test it soon as i can

came out really nice just had a look at it

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

Hello Peral,

thanks to you and all the others working on this project, i've tried the latest version of the A10C and i have a question about the HUD. In the previous version the orange/dark dimming on the HUD could be disabled by turning on the cockpit lights for flights at evening or night. But with the latest version i cant find the right button to set off the dimming. The HUD switches next to the digital clock dont work, and the Cockpit Lights behind the right shoulder dont help with this problem. Could you tell me how to fix my problem?

Thanks for your help and thanks for the great plane.

Have a nice day

Awesome job with the latest update.

One thing I did notice was you can only open the refuelling door and then never close it. When disable interactive cockpit is set the CCRP option is not available. Otherwise all working well!

quick question for anyone who has the time to answer... How does a pilot disable the interactive cockpit from te service menu? it is advertised that this can be done, but I see no option for it

Followed the start up procedure to the T but i never get that "click" when i press something, I never get the plane to start up and the anti skid indicator on the right panel is always on.

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

quick question for anyone who has the time to answer... How does a pilot disable the interactive cockpit from te service menu? it is advertised that this can be done, but I see no option for it

got to service menu>options>disable interactive cockpit