peral

A-10C for Arma 3

I like bleeding edge and I don't really play multiplayer, so why not? I just gave a heads up, that's all. Never had any other problem really.

I use dev branch to try to catch and solve issues with my mods before a update.

Uh, how about early access to Zeus, new content such as 2 new jets and a truck, a campaign episode, and other experimental additions such as the AV camera etc..

Yes, and all of it broken.

Can you please add a version without the interactive cockpit ^^

Did you read the prior pages before you posted? Not trying to be mean

Did you read the prior pages before you posted? Not trying to be mean

No, I saw only a video from this mod

Well it's not too far of reality that the navy would love to keep the a-10 around, even if it's not much use now. With some revising they could probably fit into a role they need, and it's not like it matters anyway. Arma 3 is not "futurey" enough for it needing to be much different than a modern day jet.

THE NAVY WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THE A-10 around???????? Navy??? Navy??????? What you taking about?

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

On the other topic about the futuristic planes and such , BOI just doing it this way so they don't have to get license for using real stuff this go around.......

I am sure the futuristic a-10 will sound like crap too...... The sounds in arma are just garbage... thank god for Speed of sound V2... Miniguns and such sound like bam bam bam no brapppp

It's always a good idea to at least do a Search in a thread to see if your question has been asked before. In this case is has quite a few times and it's got annoying to those who monitor this thread regularly.

This version of the A-10 is all about the interactive cockpit. If you don't want it, there are several other mods coming out soon that will have a more straight forward port from the Arma2 A-10.

On the other topic about the futuristic planes and such , BOI just doing it this way so they don't have to get license for using real stuff this go around.......

I am sure the futuristic a-10 will sound like crap too...... The sounds in arma are just garbage... thank god for Speed of sound V2... Miniguns and such sound like bam bam bam no brapppp

You don't need licenses for military equipment when tax payers paid for it's research, development, assembly, and use. At least here in the US. BIS didn't pay licenses just to include the A-10 or any other USG designated weapon in A2 or previous games. (Else, there'd obviously be no way in hell they'd be able to release the models publicly like they have.)

The sounds in Arma 3 for the most part are much more capable, and had you read the patch notes, you'd know that they specifically added in some new sound features to get proper sounds out of the A-16's cannon.

Wait for arma sample mod that should make you something.

If you download AiA Standalone,you'll geet the "regular" A10...

Don't know if it is even possible, but is there any way to remove the tracers from the GAU-8?

Having issues with the server key... I put it in "Keys" folder but it kicks me out and server also shows red. Any idea?

Dirty Haz

Dirty Haz

I have the same problem with the key A10.

Having issues with the server key... I put it in "Keys" folder but it kicks me out and server also shows red. Any idea?

Dirty Haz

hey

u forgot to change some material files in fire geo...

Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\rubber.bisurf
Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\iron.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_16mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_7mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_5mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_30mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_11mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\plexiPlate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\glass_armored.bisurf

also

Warning: Convex component representing wheel_1 not found
Warning: Convex component representing wheel_2 not found
Warning: Convex component representing wheel_3 not found
class HitPoints::HitHull not found in Peral_A10C

maybe u can fix this with next update... ;)

hey

u forgot to change some material files in fire geo...

Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\rubber.bisurf
Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\iron.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_16mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_7mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_5mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_30mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info CA\Data\Penetration\armor_11mm_plate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\plexiPlate.bisurf
Cannot load surface info ca\data\Penetration\glass_armored.bisurf

also

Warning: Convex component representing wheel_1 not found
Warning: Convex component representing wheel_2 not found
Warning: Convex component representing wheel_3 not found
class HitPoints::HitHull not found in Peral_A10C

maybe u can fix this with next update... ;)

If you find a error please PM me. Also can you send me a copy of your rpt, because the 1st set of errors are not from my A10.

Edited by Peral

believe me, its your a10 !!

i open your a10c.p3d with eliteness and see the \ca\ path in fire geometry... look inside by yourself !! ;)

edit: it seems that inside the rvmat's are wrong bisurf file path... ;)

believe me, its your a10 !!

i open your a10c.p3d with eliteness and see the \ca\ path in fire geometry... look inside by yourself !! ;)

edit: it seems that inside the rvmat's are wrong bisurf file path... ;)

Ok i'll look, next time PM.

Yuck! I hate the way those engines look. Why did they need those weird panels merging with the fusolage? And the gatling gun sounds like it comes straight out of Hollywood. Ah well. I do like the fact they've added that get-in animation, you think you could use it for your A-10?

Hey man,

Thanks a lot for the great effort so far! Makes flying in Arma a whole lot more fun.

Couple a issues, some may have already been mentioned.

Head position is a little far back, imho, feels like the pilot is leaning backwards a little too much.

With TrackIR, the ability to move ones head sideways makes it a little hard to place the aiming reticule correctly in relation to where you're actually aiming your gun. Could disable sideways movement I guess, but maybe it would also be possible for the reticule to move in relation to the head movement? Like the in-game crosshair does.

The gun, while awesome, puts quite a lot of strain on the computers of the players, causing quite a bit of lag - maybe reduce the amount of visual explosions or some such?

Anyway, great mod!

Dirty Haz

I have the same problem with the key A10.

The key should be fine (have´nt tested), but theres the obvious problem of missing signature file for peral_a10_data.pbo

Each .pbo need´s it´s own signature file ;)

PS:

670x.resizedimage

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/576765762760447617/4BE1871BD0DEEA6AA6F20578B7EF5D084CE83440/

Edited by Mr Burns

Hey man,

Thanks a lot for the great effort so far! Makes flying in Arma a whole lot more fun.

Couple a issues, some may have already been mentioned.

Head position is a little far back, imho, feels like the pilot is leaning backwards a little too much.

With TrackIR, the ability to move ones head sideways makes it a little hard to place the aiming reticule correctly in relation to where you're actually aiming your gun. Could disable sideways movement I guess, but maybe it would also be possible for the reticule to move in relation to the head movement? Like the in-game crosshair does.

The gun, while awesome, puts quite a lot of strain on the computers of the players, causing quite a bit of lag - maybe reduce the amount of visual explosions or some such?

Anyway, great mod!

Just disable horizontal Track IR movement in your setup. In ArmA it has been implemented in an anoying way.

Hey Peral, are you aware of this gltich?

When the A10 crashes it keeps exploding propelling it into the air like a fireball. Looks kinda cool but I don't think its supposed to happen :P

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/2yS3g#0

When the A10 crashes it keeps exploding propelling it into the air like a fireball. Looks kinda cool but I don't think its supposed to happen :P

Noticed that same thing. With Blastcore at night time its spectacular!

CyclonicTuna get with me on TS about this, I have not seen this before and I have tested this with the update i'm about to put out.

I uninstalled your mod (sad :() because of the posted glitch. Always as i played WholeLottaAltis mission and this issue has started i werent able get back to game, all actions were extremley dealayed. To me it was always happend when using the ejection seat function. Then the plane crashes into ground an started to explode permanentley, it sounds like a loop bug cause as i typed "-flush" ingame the explosions sounds begins again.

Sorry for my ankward English, hope u understand it :)