peral

A-10C for Arma 3

Pretty amazing mod u did with the A-10 but are u gonna come out with the same mod but no button interaction stuff? kinda annoying how u have to click alot of buttons and what not to take off... i think alot people just wanna get in and take off with somthing like this but the realism is cool... still cant take off with it... but u can fly it by starting off as pilot and flying.. If u could id really like to see this without the interaction menu stuff... i am sure other people would enjoy that too

Pretty amazing mod u did with the A-10 but are u gonna come out with the same mod but no button interaction stuff? kinda annoying how u have to click alot of buttons and what not to take off... i think alot people just wanna get in and take off with somthing like this but the realism is cool... still cant take off with it... but u can fly it by starting off as pilot and flying.. If u could id really like to see this without the interaction menu stuff... i am sure other people would enjoy that too

you_dense_motherf___er_by_princesslexy-d66gfwp.jpg

Please people just stop requesting this. If you don't want the interaction, than this just isn't the mod for you. Peral didn't put all this time and effort into this project for shits and giggles.

Besides, its just plain insulting not to take some effort and try to learn the controls. I learned them in an hour, and I've never played DCS or any of those games. Peral put a lot of effort into realizing this for the community. Completely free of charge and on his own, so why shouldn't you?

I mean at least try! You don't even have a particular question. If you would've tried you probably would've come here with a question. But you just ask for a dumbed down version. I bet you haven't even opened the included PDF yet. Argh... It frustrates me beyond belief it really does.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/144/6/2/you_dense_motherf___er_by_princesslexy-d66gfwp.jpg

Please people just stop requesting this. If you don't want the interaction, than this just isn't the mod for you. Peral didn't put all this time and effort into this project for shits and giggles.

Besides, its just plain insulting not to take some effort and try to learn the controls. I learned them in an hour, and I've never played DCS or any of those games. Peral put a lot of effort into realizing this for the community. Completely free of charge and on his own, so why shouldn't you?

+1000

dude your a fucking ass holes who cares its just a game i said i love it and i like the realism and i am not requesting anything just seeing if there is gonna be another version of this and saying alot of people would enjoy that more who cares stop starting shit for no reason cause you have no life. Leave me alone mind your own shit

Give it up Mr Licoln. This guy is held in a cage in his basement and has nothing more to live for than trying to fuck with the people on this forum ! xD

Someone should clean his shitbucket löl.

Give it up Mr Licoln. This guy is held in a cage in his basement and has nothing more to live for than trying to fuck with the people on this forum ! xD

Someone should clean his shitbucket löl.

Now that you mention it, my bucket is filling up. You're not up to anything important are you?

I had to do a double take.....wasn't sure if I loaded X-Plane 10 by mistake :p (Side note: That was a major compliment). Nice job, my man....nice job.

@all leave the insults out of this thread, if any more happens. Further punishment will happen.

Thanks

So does the FLIR system work at all for guidance of bombs and what not?

Currently there's no targeting mechanic in place. Peral has stated that he wants to impelment the GPS/INS system, and perhaps somekind of targeting pod feature. The question at hand I believe is wether these are going to make use of the PIP MFCD's or not.

Thank you so much for releasing! Its an amazing plane! just one of the few addons i've been really excited for! For the few hours ive played with it today i would like to add some constructive criticism or feedback;

1. On the HUD the speed and the altitude aren't shown. I know there are the clocks for them but they aren't extremely accurate, and having those on the HUD makes it nice and easy to figure that out.

2. The position your characters head is in seems rather low. You havent got the greatest of views over the panels. I thought you might have lowered it to make the buttons and switches easier to use.

But other than that its an excellent addon and i cant fault it :) Keep up the great work sir! you have impressed me a lot! The community is thankful :D

Great job Peral, looking forward on working on v1.1!

Nice work Peral and Nixon. Congrats on release, I am glad that this project has made it to public, community needed aircraft of this class in Arma 3.

Thx to you and Franze for your implication... really shows that cooperation in this community can lead to great things!

I played arround with it for an hour or so and its just amazing work.

The clickable cockpit is IMO such a big leap for Arma. Brings it closer to 'infantry sim meets flightsim'

And.....I just couldnt get enough of that GAU8 sound!

Thank you friend!

This plane is great!

You could do a less complicated version to operate? Would you like an F18 in style!

I await response. Thank you again!

AI does some weird things when flying, it opens the canopy and lowers the landing gear immediately even though I set the airplane straight to flying mode in the editor.

I also noticed that AI will push around a full set of those yellow wheel blocks and not close the canopy when taking off either. Other than that, great release! I just miss my AI wingman ;)

This mod has just blown my mind.

Quite simply stunning so far. Kudos, good sir.

Edit: PlaywithSix gave me a checksum error on the decal template. It suggests this can be caused by many things (AV/firewall...) but this is the only time I have ever experienced this issue across many mods with SU and PwS.

Edited by Matt International
Additional information

Now that you mention it, my bucket is filling up. You're not up to anything important are you?

stop acting like your all high and mighty seriously grow up leave people alone. This is for the Community and people who make these mods wanna hear what we have to say. If you dont like it be a troll somewhere else.

your just making yourself look like a piece of shit.

By the way i finally got the A-10 working and be able to Switch bombs and reskins and very nice.... About time we get somthing that can drop a decent pay load down on people ; )

also the Cannon for the A-10 perhaps gives me a woodie every time i hear it shoot .... A++

Amazing detail, excellent work. However as per the readme I've bound keys to the interaction ( 20 ) and service / CCRP Camera ( 3 / 4 ) to keys that aren't used. However none of them work for me :/ Only way I can fly is by starting it in the air. Probably some weird ArmA error.

Good work. It claim to the title of "best addon", i think. I look forward to updates. Thank you.

Do you plan to do something like this for OPFOR ? SU25/SU25T ?

I also noticed that AI will push around a full set of those yellow wheel blocks and not close the canopy when taking off either. Other than that, great release! I just miss my AI wingman ;)

Yeah I have been seeing the AI flying around like that also.. I would Indeed love to maybe see a fix If It's possible.

But pretty much a flawless release, Thank for your time and effort guys! So glad to see the A-10 return.

Edited by rex457

Regarding the textures I need to have myn set to Very high for the text around switches to be readable? Is this common, I would love to have my textures on standard but still be able to read the text.

This plane is excellent! It's good to have something so immersive and really looking forward to some more completed features, especially for the bombs.

Btw how do you deploy countermeasures?