peral

A-10C for Arma 3

Absolutely brilliant! Thank you, Peral!

May I just remark that at this point one is forced to run this add-on from its original folder (@Peral_A-10C). If started from a custom folder (I tried "@Content/addons/...")the user will receive an error message at the start and won't be able to hear sounds or start up the engine. Just a heads-up.

Very cool, one thing, are any of the missiles radar lock? the radar box (around the vehicles, are way off for me).

Make sure both APU generater (right) and APU start (lef) are swtiched on before you engage the engine operate switches. Also, the APU has a warm up time of about 30 sec, so wait a while after engaging APU generator and APU start before you try the engine operate switches.

You can also try engaging right engine operate switch first, I think there's a bug where sometimes the left engine operate switch won't engage before you do the right one. And don't forget to disengage both APU start and APU generator before you set both throttles to idle.

oh yeah i got i working now.. thanks for that!

for all the others that have problems i recommend not to use the armaholic video for the startup sequence ;)

this plane is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know that this is first release but still i want to give some feedback:

i really like the in-cockpit sounds but from distance they are pretty low (volume) and it would be nice if you could config the vulcan to support the j.s.r.s distance sound script :)

edit: the sounds from retracting the gear is pretty loud and can be heard miles away

Edited by flex

Hey. What's the classname for this aircraft? I'm trying to get one to spawn (empty) via script and I can't seem to get it to work.

Hey. What's the classname for this aircraft? I'm trying to get one to spawn (empty) via script and I can't seem to get it to work.

Have you checked the readme?

the class name should be shown in the top rightcorner of the placement-"box" if you select the a10 in the editor

Aha, Thanks! Can't believe I didn't notice that before...

Peral_A10C is the classname.

The ingame config viewer showed an "A10" classname, so I figured it was that. It didn't work.

Also the classname is not in the Readme.

@peral_a-10c.png

Peral; We're in the process of connecting you (and other authors) to your content to be able to manage the metadata and the content itself in the near future.

Please feel free to 'Claim' the mod if you desire, available if you login to the site.

You can always send new content our way through withsix.wetransfer.com

Or add your request at getsatisfaction.withsix.com

Does anyone know how the targeting pod works?

Great Add On by the way! Keep up the good work.

Does anyone know how the targeting pod works?

Great Add On by the way! Keep up the good work.

Read please. Targeting pod is still WIP.

Hi guys, I finally get it to work, (a3 was crashing with this mod if textures were set to very high or ultra). I simply downloaded that mod from playwithsix and now it works. thx.

Great job on the release, it looks stunning!

It's a bit too complicated for me, but I'm sure others will have lots of fun with it.

Service Menu nitpick: At the Arming Menu, the loadout presets CAS 1 and CAS 2 still have the "Combat Air Patrol loadout" and "Multirole loadout" tooltips respectively (CAS 3's should be switched from "Combat Air Support loadout" accordingly). I'd suggest that the replacement tooltips indicate the specific weapons of each of the three loadout presets... because the inability to know what's going to be loaded onto the stations does not add to immersion.

Best mod ever made for the ArmA series. Can't wait to see how much more this mod develops/expands!

Amazing work on this mod, works perfectly. Have been testing it for like an hour and everything works fine.

The only thing you might want to look at is when you fly it's really hard to click any switches its like they starting to float al over the place :p

8/10 for this mod!

This sounds maybe a bit lame, but can you provide a alternate config without the interactive cockpit? I really like the idea, but on multiplayer we found serverel bugs like not usable buttons after exit. Maybe something to reset all buttons would be fine too. Or a overide or autostart woudl be nice!

After all this addon is really really goood!!! Keep it up ur work!

I really love the A-10 !! But I have an issue when an ennemy is locking me with an AA launcher I get no warning sound...

A clan mate did a Quick startup guide to get the A-10 started - its a German video. Nice work with that mod!

Any else having troubles with the keys ???

Shouldnt there be a .bisign for the peral_a10_data ???

Does anyone have problem, when player join serwer, your cockpit get open.