Sign in to follow this  
rwake345

Looking for another admin/developer

Hello all,

My name is Ryan and I am a programmer/game dev.

I have started up an Altis Life server for my community, except no one else from there has ever played ArmA.

What I am looking for is someone to help me with ideas to implement in the server, also to make these ideas possible.

This person will also help me administrate the server, and monitor the database for exploiters.

What do I ask from you?

Be able to give a couple hours a day, if not more.

Be over 18 years old, AT LEAST 16. No younger.

Have some kind of knowledge of MySQL, and arma script/mission editing.

Anything more than that is awesome.

Either make a post here, or send me a PM on the forums.

If I don't repsond quickly do not be discouraged, I am a busy person.

The server has already been setup, all I need is someone to help me make it better. And get some people on it.

Hope to hear from you soon!

:bounce3:

:yay:

I think thats probably the end of the project

I'll do it too, for the same price the company I work for charges people to hire my skills, which is £65 an hour :D :icon_rolleyes:

Edited by [EVO] Dan

The post looks and sound like a job offer. I've read similar job offers from multinational companies.

Anyway, don't quite the idea. There is always someone that works for less money or even for free ;-)

I'm not looking to hire guys. I'm looking for someone to co-own and develop the server with me.

If you're looking for pay, then this isn't the place.

The server costs $60 a month, and will probably increase as popularity increases.

if you are willing to hire anyone, then you failed to point out why anyone would help you out in the first place. there seems to be nothing to gain out of such a deal....

Your best bet would be to accomplish this by recruiting from within your community.

They will have confidence in you to create your vision, based on your track record with them.

My advice is to run a standard life server, build up a community around that and then when you have a regular player base, start modding the mission according to your vision and your player bases's views on it.

Anyone who is involved enough to be able to do as you want will most likely be in a community working on their own projects

if you are willing to hire anyone, then you failed to point out why anyone would help you out in the first place. there seems to be nothing to gain out of such a deal....

Like I said. Not looking to hire. Looking for a partner.

Truth is I can do this on my own. It's just easier with two people.

I think you must edit your post to clarify this:

"Looking for admin developer for free"