Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Ofp is dead?

Right on, really the only place its dying is online on the dedicated's where its usually team vs team, i havnt seen a game that comes close to ofps sp and longitivty, graphics wise its great very beatuful and cant be dated cause its still in the high spec range, games usually die when tec outstripps em eg doom sum still play it tho. Although ofps mp is great its too long and time consuming to get a game fix that and it can go for another few years online.

for my money Op Flash died for two reasons. Firstly the holding back of O2 leading to a lack of fan mods. Secondly and most importantly not being able to join MP while a game was in progress was such a killer to this game. This made MP in OP Flash such a pain in the arse.

Personally now BF1942 is released i can play an MP game that has the scope that games like OpFlash and BF1942 offers without the waiting around for ppl to join, waiting for the next game etc. ..... Lets hope Cody and BIS learn the lesson in time for OpFlash2

most of the kids at my school eyther haven't heard of OPF or they are just getting into it. They like the mission builder. There are lots of addons and missions and stuff and my friends all like that kinde of stuff so we think that as long as stuff keeps on comeing out for the game than people will still be interisted. It will be along time befor OPF dies.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HellToupee @ Oct. 03 2002,02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Oct. 03 2002,20:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Oct. 02 2002,11wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tex, did you perhaps notice the title of this topic and noticed perhaps the name of this board?

I'll give you a hint: It does not include "1942" <!--emo&wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

sorry, but you know I can't resist a good argument  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

JIPs a good one isnt it.<span id='postcolor'>

SHUT UP ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!!

Fer cripe's sake, all you have to do is just put a * when you post, we'll know what it stands for: another rant about wanting JIP.

Bush doesn't talk about Saddam as much as you go on about JIP. Give it a rest!

tounge.gif

If OFP2 featueres JIP I will disable it on Gameplanet for most missions. Only "frag-fest" type useless missions where we aren't taking it seriously anyway would feature JIP.

When OFP gets "arcadey" is when it dies its true death.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lt_Damage @ Oct. 07 2002,16:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If OFP2 featueres JIP I will disable it on Gameplanet for most missions. Only "frag-fest" type useless missions where we aren't taking it seriously anyway would feature JIP.

When OFP gets "arcadey" is when it dies its true death.<span id='postcolor'>

Well dmg only coop isnt a frag fest, ctf-frag fest no team work seems to happen, c&h- lotas team work too short, dm- well who plays this, and many other modes that would be much more fun.