Sign in to follow this  
slatts

M136/AT-4 pack

Hey guys,

Today I'm releasing the first version of my AT-4 pack for Arma 3. It contains 3 separate launchers with their own rockets to go some way to simulate the pre loaded tube.

The 3 tubes are

HEAT: Basic anti tank warhead with a small amount of anti infantry capabilities

HEDP: Less anti tank punch then HEAT or HP but deals more area damage against infantry targets

HP: Almost no anti infantry damage unless you smack them in the face with it, but packs a hefty punch against armour.

Comes in it's own ammo box for easy testing.

Thanks to Zmarine123 for his work on ballistics. And to t3quila for his disposable launcher script. :)

Picture:

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm180/guitaro-man/arma32014-02-0520-12-50-17_zps76cf0eaa.png

DL Link (Version 2 13-Feb):

https://www.mediafire.com/?ud2pq5wofq2su2g

Have fun,

Slatts :cool:

Edited by Slatts

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey Slatts,

Beautiful looking model there. Any chance this might be made compatible with INKO disposable?

The guy is holding the AT4 backwards. Unless it is too early in the morning for me to see straight.

Too early in the morning :)

If you actually want disposable launchers, I recommend asking TPW for his NLAW code. I have a feeling he would be happy to share.

As for ballistics, just use the rocket from the RPG and tweak the damage.

Cool addon, I also like your MAAWS and Stinger. Glad they're back!

Is there a reason though why you haven't mentioned classnames with this one? I would like to assign them via the unit's init.

Cool addon, I also like your MAAWS and Stinger. Glad they're back!

Is there a reason though why you haven't mentioned classnames with this one? I would like to assign them via the unit's init.

There's no reason other then I simply forgot! Whoopsy.

Any the classsnames are

Weapon: Magazine

AT4: AT4_HEAT

AT4_HEDP: AT4_HEAT

AT4_HP: AT4_HP

If you actually want disposable launchers, I recommend asking TPW for his NLAW code.

Yes, please! Would love to see this baby fully disposable. <drool>

If you actually want disposable launchers, I recommend asking TPW for his NLAW code. I have a feeling he would be happy to share.

As for ballistics, just use the rocket from the RPG and tweak the damage.

+1 here please :(

boggler;2620093']The bikeys are unfortunately not working.

Really? No idea why they wouldn't be..

Hey Slatts, Nice job on release.

I made some modifications so that the mod is more VAS friendly. First you gotta make sure you don't have any conflicting class names.

I also added a script to run on players when they spawn into the world. From there if they were to equip the launchers from your AT-4 Box, the script would give them one rocket per launcher specific to that launcher alone.

The script also checks to see if a launcher has been fired by the player and immediately replaces his launcher with an empty one. Makes the launchers in a way disposable somewhat.

Do try and lemme know.

Here's the download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b8qtin2raj5mr0c/at4.7z

Edited by t3quila

Hey man, nice work

ZMarine123 also did some config work for this for the ballistics so if it's OK with you, I'll use the script.

Hey man, nice work

ZMarine123 also did some config work for this for the ballistics so if it's OK with you, I'll use the script.

Sure thing man. I'll be branching off from there and see what else I can come up with. I'll let you know if I come up with something interesting :P.

If anyone is interested in the script:

http://pastebin.com/LF6wP0VV

Edited by t3quila

With thanks to Zmarine123 and t3quila I've released version 2, you can get the link on the 1st post :)

With thanks to Zmarine123 and t3quila I've released version 2, you can get the link on the 1st post :)

Testing the script with XEH. It seems that using this gives way for other mods to run their eventhandlers.

Script updated: http://pastebin.com/LF6wP0VV

-Forgot to change one of the removeMagazines to the correct magazine classname. //Line 2 Statement 1

-Now using addMagazine ["magazine",1]. //Line 2 Statement 2

Also my XEH/CBA required branch of this mod seems to be working well. Slatts what say you?

Edited by t3quila

Uhm, is it just me or are these tubes not disposable? I can reload it all I want... I also have to manually add a magazine into it.

/EDIT/

Also, adding weapons with player addWeapon "AT4_HEDP"; does not work :(

Picking them up from a box works. Checking the config.cpp the classnames appear to be:

launch_AT4_F

launch_AT4_HEDP_F

launch_AT4_HP_F

launch_AT4_EMPTY_F

Edited by Pellejones

This is a good addon for include AT4 in ArmA 3, but is old, and disposable not run very well. Actually AGM mod include disposable features, you can udpate your addon for use in AGM? and fix range adjustaments? (actually not work).