Sign in to follow this  
Speederr

Same problem like Arma 2

Hey,

Thanks for your work BIS Studio, I can see you have learned about your bad work from the 2! And You fixed those problems!

We can now download MODS directly IN GAME ! This is a REVOLUTION!

Wow, we can play with a soundpack on a Vanilla server ! Such amazing!

No that was a joke, this game have the same problems like A2, and I can't understand why you did'nt fix those.

Look at Counter Strike, we can download a custom map directly in-game, we can download a mod in-game too, and this is not a problem. Look at Wolfenstein Enemy Territory, in 2003 they did the same !

Please do something, the game is still in BETA !

Thanks

Edited by Speederr

Are you serious? A custom map in arma can be several hundreds of megabytes, it not gigabytes. Same goes for mods.

Are you serious? A custom map in arma can be several hundreds of megabytes, it not gigabytes. Same goes for mods.

Yep and when I launch the game with "-mod=@CBA_A3;@JSRS2.0" I can't join any servers!

That's only a soundpack !

Yep and when I launch the game with "-mod=@CBA_A3;@JSRS2.0" I can't join any servers!

That's only a soundpack !

That's because most servers only allow you to join the server with specific mods or no mods.

playwithsix should do this job no?

or maybe arma3sync if server is installed with...

maybe not for all mods and all servers but anyway it could be an easiest way to synchronise mod with them.

I only see feature requests here, no troubleshooting issues.

:padlock: