Sign in to follow this  
mech79

Respawn to another player

I would like to setup respawns to any player that is still alive. If everyone dies the mission ends. I have seen this on the escape missions and would like to add it to my own. I am new to Arma 3 and am trying to learn.

I love how people just post that site...lol. I will explain I guess I deserved that. I have tried multiple scripts from that site the only one I can get to work is

respawn = "base, instant, etc";

respawndelay = 20;

I am not a computer genius, hell a programmer I play with couldn't get some of them to work so I am asking what how some one has their script, what they placed and where in detail. Something a dumby could understand?

Yes just like the respawn is in escape from stratis mission that everyone can play. If everyone dies the mission ends. As long as someone is alive people can respawn on any player alive. I have been searching the forums and you tube atching what ever I can find to learn but I can not find anything on this specifically.

No group only respawns you if there are AI alive. IN MP games with my friends no AI we have played some missions that if you die there is a base respawn or what ever players are alive are considered respawn points as well. Do I just use the base respawn and name a player. Then affiliate that name in the SFQ file for base respawn?

You can place respawn module in editor then sync it to all playable characters. Then enable "positions menu" in description.ext.

It will make every player a mobile spawn point.

Thank you I will try that.

You can place respawn module in editor then sync it to all playable characters. Then enable "positions menu" in description.ext.

It will make every player a mobile spawn point.

Edit* That worked perfectly thank you.

Edited by mech79