spectrobr

G36 Pack 2.0 - many Variants/AG36 - Optional JSRS and ASDG Compatible

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

G36 Pack Audio Fix by Raz0rLëgend v1.0

(scroll down on the page to find the link or use the link from our news)

required_addons.png

G36 Pack

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi,

Really wanted to try out this G36 pack, but unfortunately due to an ArmA 3 update, the gun sounds are non-existent. Are there any plans on updating the mod to fix this?

Thanks!

@halex1316 - the sound fix for the bootcamp dlc update is just ONE post above you (foxhound´s post for armaholic link) you can use it without fear...

or if you use the old JRSR config on the OP, it would have sounds either cus I was using the JSRS config by the time of the bootcamp updated and didn´t had soundless G36 from this pack!

cheers!

i don`t really get it,the fix says to overwrite a file that isn`t in the original pack to begin with.how to apply now,add it as mod?

i don`t really get it,the fix says to overwrite a file that isn`t in the original pack to begin with.how to apply now,add it as mod?

If you don´t have the previous, null problem! Just put in the same folder of the original G36 and play with it... or use the JSRS config, if you have JSRS 2.2 activated of course...

Thanks man,works without issues now.I hope people that aren`t sure about the fix look into this topic

The mod looks great but unfortunately I dont have any sound. I tried to download the sound fix above but its a dead link, does any have it and can they upload it for me? Or suggest another awesome G36 mod? :D

Thanks!

Edited by Opendome

I've got the same problem as Opendome. Does the JSRS config work as a workaround?

I've got the same problem as Opendome. Does the JSRS config work as a workaround?

Yep, JSRS replaces vanilla sounds, and as G36s uses old vanilla sounds, it is indeed a workaround (I´ve stated this some posts before on this thread)

cheers!