spectrobr

G36 Pack 2.0 - many Variants/AG36 - Optional JSRS and ASDG Compatible

Need Something to display actual Bundeswehr Gear?

Yes me too, so i decided to Port the G36 from Arma 2 over to Arma 3.

I also have added some new Variants like a G36K with Rail and various AG36 Grenade Launcher versions.

Content:

2014-02-04-00004.jpg

Features:

-Optional JSRS 2.0 Soundpatch (uses the mk20 soundfiles)

-Optional ASGD Joint Rails Patch

-New Variants with AG36 Grenade Launcher taken from the Arma 2 XM08

-Fire Selector now on both sides of the rifle.

-Fixed Fire Selector Texture: now has Safe, Single, Fullauto

-Arma 2 G36 Bugs fixed: G36A Reddot Fixed, Rate of fire corrected, Firemodes corrected (no burst)

-Fully working Reddot and Scope (HKV).

-Fully animated: Moving Bolt, Bolt catch, Reloading Animation, Animated Bullets in Magazine, Fire selector, Muzzleflash, Grenade Launcher Leaf.

-Compatible with 5.56 Silencer

-Compatible with LLM01 from FHQ Attachments

-Box can be found in Editor under "Empty -> Ammo -> G36 Box

-Classnames

G36A1: "g36a"

G36A1 AG36: "G36agl"

G36C: "G36c"

G36K: "g36k"

G36K KSK: "G36k_r

G36K AG36: "G36kgl"

G36K KSK AG36: "G36k_rgl"

Magazine: "g36_mag"

Silencer: "muzzle_snds_M"

LLM01 Laser: (FHQ Accessories pack) "FHQ_acc_LLM01L"

LLM01 Light: (FHQ Accessories pack) "FHQ_acc_LLM01F"

Pictures:

G36A1

2014-02-04-00002.jpg

G36A1 with FHQ Acessories LLM01 Laser Mounted

2014-02-04-00003.jpg

Scope (HKV)

2014-01-29-00011-4.jpg

Reddot

2014-01-29-00012-4.jpg

G36A1 AG36

2014-02-04-00006.jpg

G36C

2014-02-04-00007.jpg

G36K AG36 with Silencer and an FHQ Accessories Scope

2014-02-04-00001.jpg

Download:

http://www.multiupload.nl/T4D0G9PNRQ

or

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24483

Installation:

1. Unpack RAR File

2. Simply Copy the @g36_a2p folder to your Arma 3 main directory.

3. If you are using JSRS 2.0 and/or ASDG copy one of the addational Confg PBO to the "@g36_a2p\addons" folder.

(Names should be self explanatory)

4. Load Addon ingame via Ingame Extensions or by altering the startup parameters "Arma 3\arma3.exe" -mod=@G36a2p

5. Enjoy!

Known Bugs - Issues:

(Please report if you finde some)

-Original Arma 2 Sounds sounding cheap.

-Scope not matching Bullet Physics after 400 M since Arma3 Bulletphysics is other than in Arma 2

-Magazine Bullets Bugging while reloading Grenade Launcher (BIS Based, nothing i can do about)

-Hand on AG36 Models bugging slightly trough Magazine

-Ag36 Texture not matching Rifle Texture

Special Thanks:

Big big thanks to Aplion for great Help with Textures, Modelling and Bugfixing in general. You are awesome dude!

Bohemia Samples files

Bohemia Released Arma 2 Files

Bohemia Wiki

Edited by Spectrobr

Very nice! Love the G36 :)

I noticed on the closeup screen of the LLM-01 that I have forgotten to invert the green channel on the normal map, that makes the edges come out wrong... I'll fix that in the next release of the Accessories pack.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

G36 Pack v2.0

required_addons.png

Only required if you wish to use the respective config!

ASDG Joint Rails

JSRS2.0

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

G36C has an issue, silencer does not appear in first person mode, but you can see the silencer in third person.

@nigirinus

It´s using it own magazine but the default 5.56 Caliber. I think the Adjustor mod is changing the caliber, so it should be working fine.

But i was thinking about creating a "new" 5.56 Caliber wich Bulletdrop actucally matches the HKV. But not sure yet and will be announced, maybe alternate.

@boggler

Will be signed in next release, Just have to look into it, since i haven´t signed anything till yet.

@nigirinus

It´s using it own magazine but the default 5.56 Caliber. I think the Adjustor mod is changing the caliber, so it should be working fine.

But i was thinking about creating a "new" 5.56 Caliber wich Bulletdrop actucally matches the HKV. But not sure yet and will be announced, maybe alternate.

@boggler

Will be signed in next release, Just have to look into it, since i haven´t signed anything till yet.

Thanks for the answer.

The damage adjustor though does not change the caliber per se. You have to include manually all the new ammo types of each mod.

You are using something like G36 5.56 30 Round Magazine. This has to be included so it does the proper damage.

Thanks for the answer.

The damage adjustor though does not change the caliber per se. You have to include manually all the new ammo types of each mod.

You are using something like G36 5.56 30 Round Magazine. This has to be included so it does the proper damage.

From my config

class G36_mag : g36_Mag_base 
{
	scope = 2;
	displayName = "G36 Magazin";
	model = "\G36\G36\G36_mag.p3d";
	[b]ammo = "B_556x45_Ball";[/b]
	picture = "\g36\g36\data\eq_m_g36_ca.paa";
	count = 30;
};

(Vanilla 5.56)

It should work fine as it is.

It doesn´t matter wich magazine it uses, but the bullet thats "in the magazine". The magazine Parameters in config just defines how many Bullets, wich bullets, and what 3D Model the Magazine is using.

regards

I can confirm that Spectrobr G36 have the same damage as RH M4s and any other weapon using vanilla 5.56mm (covered by damage adjustor) =) (thou It has custom mag, the bullets/projectiles are config to use vanilla´s 5.56 so they also have their damage adjusted by Redfield´s addon... used targetrange.stratis map which give damage value by hit for comparison =)

From my config

class G36_mag : g36_Mag_base 
{
	scope = 2;
	displayName = "G36 Magazin";
	model = "\G36\G36\G36_mag.p3d";
	[b]ammo = "B_556x45_Ball";[/b]
	picture = "\g36\g36\data\eq_m_g36_ca.paa";
	count = 30;
};

(Vanilla 5.56)

It should work fine as it is.

It doesn´t matter wich magazine it uses, but the bullet thats "in the magazine". The magazine Parameters in config just defines how many Bullets, wich bullets, and what 3D Model the Magazine is using.

regards

This is actually great, thank you for I did not fully understand how the Damage mod works. More like I did not fully understand how the game works :)

Are you using the new 2.1 that was just released? The Patch was made with the 2.0. Im just right now downloading the 2.1 and have to test it myself.

regards

Ok just testet it and it´s working fine. Other weapons are working fine for you? Are you using a silencer (wich adds an mechanical sound). Default sound without JSRS are working? Are you sure you installed and loaded JSRS right? (DO NOT FORGET CBA!!!!)

After testing I must tell you that it's not possible to change between the sights. Only 3,5x scope is viewable but no red dot reflex sight :(

Also for the G36c there's no bolt animation :p

Hope you can sort out these bugs till the next release ;)

Cheers and all the best!

After testing I must tell you that it's not possible to change between the sights. Only 3,5x scope is viewable but no red dot reflex sight :(

Also for the G36c there's no bolt animation :p

Hope you can sort out these bugs till the next release ;)

Cheers and all the best!

You are clearly confusing Spectrobr´s G36 with these -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172054-German-Weapon-Pack-for-A3

The reddot works alright and the bolt is animated, thou the reload animation doesn´t touches it (there´s no reload anim alike, the Katiba anim is close but it´s a bullpup weapon so they don´t match... I only hope Toadie makes a reload anim compactible with the G36, so Spectrobr can use it) =P

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Thanks corporal lib for figuring out.

The optics here are working 100%.

Further i'm using the EBR reload animation wich fits almost perfectly (im talkig about the hand animation).

Only the magazine transition isn't perfectly matching now because you have to write all transition values in the model.cfg by hand, and the only way to do so is trial and error. For me it's good enough as it is now, since most weapon mods only feature a simple: disappear and reapear magazine animation. (If you seen it one time it can't be unseen :P)

I could simply use the values from the EBR model.cfg but since it's binarized in the game files i don't know any ways to get them without help from an BIS programmer.

Regards

Now it works.

I think there was a failure in my writing for the arma.exe (the -mod=@JSRS). Due to testing i deleted it and wrote it new, now it works.

Sorry for the inconvenience. And the bad english, im german. ;)