Sign in to follow this  
LtShadow

RealSound Sound Configuration - F18 by John and Saul -

I think its really tricky not to interfere (technical problems) with JSRS and SOS, both are working on their very pobular mod. But for airsounds there is nothing better then RealSound :P

Edited by Numrollen

I think its really tricky not to interfere (technical problems) with JSRS and SOS, both are working on their very pobular mod. But for airsounds there is nothing better then RealSound :P

Thank You!

It may be harder to do when replacing game default aircraft such as the A143 or A164 since some of those have been re-done by other developers like JSRS and SoS. But, when we do other addon aircraft like the F-18 / F-15 it's easier since almost no one touches them except the original developers.

Thank You!

It may be harder to do when replacing game default aircraft such as the A143 or A164 since some of those have been re-done by other developers like JSRS and SoS. But, when we do other addon aircraft like the F-18 / F-15 it's easier since almost no one touches them except the original developers.

Actually it seems like our configs override JSRS's when its installed. as I have JSRS in and both the MI48 and A-164 still have my sounds

Hey, since the last Arma3 stable update the sounds don't work anymore. Any hope for a hotfix?

Hey, since the last Arma3 stable update the sounds don't work anymore. Any hope for a hotfix?

Shadow is currently away on from I believe I remember was a mission trip so until he gets back there wont be updates on this.

FA-18 sounds are currently working for me on ArmA 3 Stable. Send me a RPT file and will look at it this weekend, been gone for a few weeks.

is this compatible with JSRS? ie can i run both and sorry i only scanned through the pages, i saw someone mention sound mods for other planes, are these about and if so where?

As far as I'm aware yes they are compatible with JSRS, the planes that have released versions for on the first page first post of the WIP page for real sounds, and on armaholic.

Edited by Shazer

must be doing something wrong, does n't sound any different, running f18's v1.8, jrsr, blastcore and a ton of things like a3mp etc. out of interest i only got one .pbo file for real sounds, i placed it in the usual @..../Addons/...pbo

^make sure you put down an F-18E@RS in the editor?

^ you should see two F/A-18s of the E and F (so four planes) one says RS at the end the other is the original.

I am working with John and Saul to bring this baby up to date with the current build (1.26)! I should have it up this weekend.

I am working with John and Saul to bring this baby up to date with the current build (1.26)! I should have it up this weekend.

That's great news! I can't fly without your sound mod.

O I C! just presumed they changed sounds, that explains it lol, thank you

Sorry about the delay in the release guys, ran into some real life "budgeting" issues. :\ I just have a few more things to do before I release it to ya'll! :D