Sign in to follow this  
LtShadow

RealSound Sound Configuration - F18 by John and Saul -

and you post a video showing off your mod but you have music in it and not the sound mod itself ... /facepalm

Don't you think having a video of your mod on the first page should be with your sounds so we can hear how it is ? or am i on some kind of hardcore drugs ?

Hey man, I know... I got a lot of negative things from that video but I enjoyed doing it! :3

Please check out this video for now, until I get the latest version up tonight:

Thank you! :D

Nice changes! Well done, glad you got the help you were after.

Can confirm this works downloading the new version off Play With Six.

Thanks guys, I am working on the video as you read this. ;) Gonna be a good one, but not as good as my "Cinematic" presentation. huehue

---------- Post added at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:05 ----------

Thought I would show off a bit of the new FA-18 update in this video;

Although I did forget to feature some cockpit sounds, sorry! :\

Recommend skipping to 2:20 where you can actually hear a bit of this sound mod! Up till there is just music....

Dude, awesome job.

Some criticism though: Everything sounds great until you get a high speed pass. Their is no difference in pitch or volume. As the plane approaches there should be a ever increasingly loud whistle as the plane cuts through the air (depending on the speed, since you may here nothing if it is at Mach 1 or greater) and then once the plane passes the listener there should be a tremendous roaring crackle as you hear the jets on the rear of the plane.

I cant imagine how difficult it must be to work sound in the arma engine so thanks for doing this. Anything is better than stock sounds and these are almost perfect.

EDIT:: N/m I see you said in your OP you are still working on fly bys. Keep up the good work.

Edited by CombatComm1
Didn't even read original post :DOH:

Thanks for sending us the newest update :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

v1.2a available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@realsound.png

@ LtShadow;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Any chances for signed version?

I would have to look into how to go about doing so, maybe in next update. :)

Begun work on the F-4E Phantom from the HAFM mod by Apilion. Gonna be awesome, also BigPickle is helping me with a newer version of the flyby script. ;)

Whats the status of the fly-by scripts?

Believe the F18 has them done now, could be wrong.

Shazer is right, I just have to find the time to release the updated F-18.

I have 2 college papers to write, both varying from 4 pages to 8 pages long on top of all my other school.

Sorry for the slow pace. :(

No need to apologize. We know this is a hobby for most and anyone else is just ignorant. Can't wait for the update though. I cannot for one use the f18 without your mod awesome work

Thanks for sending us the new version :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey, it sounds better and better. Nice to see some merging with Shazer. Would be cool to see your specific sound mods would be somehow compatible with JSRS and/or SpeedofSound.

Hey, it sounds better and better. Nice to see some merging with Shazer. Would be cool to see your specific sound mods would be somehow compatible with JSRS and/or SpeedofSound.

As of right now the FA-18, and the F-4 sound mods are compatible with JSRS and SpeedOfSound! :) Since JSRS or SoS are a default sound replacement, my sounds don't get touched. Now, Shazer's A-164 on the other hand I am not sure. Though I do know it is compatible with the SoS mod.

It should be compatible with JSRS as well as it was enabled during my testing/devlopment and JSRS doesnt include the A-164 and other CAS aircraft aside from the Buzzard. As far as I know it works with all released mods to date. If not ill have it work with at least JSRS.

nice to hear. will test it ;) Would be cool to have an all in one aircraft mod pack, signed with key and so on ;)

Edited by Numrollen

nice to hear. will test it ;) Would be cool to have an all in one aircraft mod pack, signed with key and so on ;)

That I can arrange. But this will wait untill about 5 of them or done (or so) and ill release them in packs of 5 or so. As of now only the A-164 is considered a finished project. With the F/A-18 to follow soon.

I am working on a "all in one" pack, but right now it is too early to say what I am working on. ;)