Sign in to follow this  
lawlessbaron

ArmA 3 XML custom scripts

Hey guys so i am looking for a custom script so i can host my own XML's and create them with a basic GUIi know of ArMaTeC's but i am looking to host my own and upload custom images if anyone could help out please

TomNedry has a nice PHP and SQLite one at his site HERE.

For creating your own logos to use with your custom Squad.xml, look at the Biki page - it's excellent, if a little out of date. You'll probably want the Gimp (for rasterised images) or Inkscape (for vector images) to create your images with transparency. I've always used TexView2 to convert my Targa images to .PAA textures, but I've lost the download link and now see that Arma3Tools (available in Steam) includes ImageToPAA, which presumably does the same job but better. YMMV.

(wonders if he's hit the spambot detection threshold of links vs. words ratio)

Hey guys so i am looking for a custom script so i can host my own XML's and create them with a basic GUIi know of ArMaTeC's but i am looking to host my own and upload custom images if anyone could help out please

You don't necessary need a script. Its very much an simple XML file which can be edited in an notepad. The XML really hasn't changed that much since OFP.

You don't necessary need a script. Its very much an simple XML file which can be edited in an notepad. The XML really hasn't changed that much since OFP.

The XML is easy i just got the XML Editor working on my webserver