GOS ToF

FSF_SacVentral : Put every backpack in VENTRAL position

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (ToF) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Great !! Thanks for the update ;)

Your mod is a must-have since I started playing Arma 3 !!!

thx for the update, we still use your mod since... a long time ;)

AGM integration would be still wonderful. Its open source ,)

Great mod.

Would the engine allow this addon to be converted into a script instead, as this uses no custom models, sounds or textures?

I am always in favor of having things put in mission file instead of asking my whole community to download a list of mods.

I would love to have a way to place a unit in the editor with a backpack on the chest, would make this even more awesome :)

^ yes, place a backpack in the ventral position of a unit directly from the editor would be perfect.

Awesome idea :) tried this today and ran into a bug. I jumped into a hatchback and upon exiting the vehicle, I was no longer wearing the backpack.

Hi, not sure what happen to this script but 2 Arma updates ago it broke the script. You can put the backpack in front and use a parachute, but when you land your stuck in walking mode and all backpacks disappear. Is there something we did different or did BIS break the script? Thank you and we have missed using this script for our community.

Does this work for AI units? I wanna HALO jump with my AI squad but I want them to keep their backpacks...

Hi, not sure what happen to this script but 2 Arma updates ago it broke the script. You can put the backpack in front and use a parachute, but when you land your stuck in walking mode and all backpacks disappear. Is there something we did different or did BIS break the script? Thank you and we have missed using this script for our community.

Same issue. I hope it can be fixed ASAP...

Thank you for this amazing script, I can see alot of work and testing was put into it. Iam not getting the issue desribed above. However I found and fixed some bugs:

Fixed bug where it did not work once you respawned with your old body having backpack in ventral position.
Fixed bug? where the addActions on your old body would stay after you respawned.

I also put it all into one script that we can use in our missions without the need to update our modpack: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aeroson/a3-misc/master/FSF_SecVentral.sqf

Cheers.

With RHS C130 only 1 person can enter the aircraft while backpacked?

Would be cool when directly implemented into ace3, its open source! ;)

Thank you for this amazing script, I can see alot of work and testing was put into it. Iam not getting the issue desribed above. However I found and fixed some bugs:

Fixed bug where it did not work once you respawned with your old body having backpack in ventral position.
Fixed bug? where the addActions on your old body would stay after you respawned.

I also put it all into one script that we can use in our missions without the need to update our modpack: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aeroson/a3-misc/master/FSF_SecVentral.sqf

Cheers.

I tried to test it,

make a fsf_secventral.sqf and put that code of the description into the missions - init.sqf.

But in my case it doesn't work. Do you have an sample mission or an advice for me?

Thanks.

I tried to test it,

make a fsf_secventral.sqf and put that code of the description into the missions - init.sqf.

But in my case it doesn't work. Do you have an sample mission or an advice for me?

Thanks.

You're not alone seems script is no longer working sadly, all our men simply do is repeat the pick up animation about 5 times then nothing :/  maybe ace will add in something like this soon.

• Like 1

This mod is no more developped. See GOS Sac Ventral for the last version :