Sign in to follow this  
carnophage9

Wouldnt it be awsome

If someone made a mission/campaign where you were an assasian. You get money for people that you kill, so you can buy better equipment and cars, planes, shit like that. At first, maybe it starts out as a citizen's grudge against another citizen, easy, all you need is a pistol. But later in the game you can start to work for the US or something and do high level assasinations for big bucks. I dont know, I just think it would be a pretty cool game to play. sneak to a secluded mansion, kill security, escape before the police arrive in a jeep, or heli or something. Sounds like a good Idea to me, anyone interested in making it?? biggrin.gif

Only questions about official missions go into the "OPF Missions" forum.

Moving to Mission Editing smile.gif

Hmm, Hitman 2? tounge.gif

Sounds OK, but OFP places a lot of emphasis on military play...maybe a campaing with you as a black-op involved in "wetworks" missions would be good (sniping, silenced weapons, bombs under cars etc.)

LOL if you want to do something like that but Hitman or wait for Hitman 2, the ideas you mentioned are exactly the same in both games. Also i would suggest looking over Splinter Cell, but a mod like that would be great!

Ps. If you like WW2 stuff check out 1944 mod!

Assasinations as a policial weapon are outlawed by Britain and the US but I dont know if that stops em or not smile.gif ........

This is old. But i didn't start and Im gonna be typically human not stop the spread.

Who needs U.S. or U.K. Assasins when u have Isreali Assasins to the jobs for 'em.

1972 Olympics In Munich. Remember? Assasins killed 12 invloved later and 2 of the 3 terrorist that got away.

Germans botched that up so bad they started a whole new division dedictaed to Anti Terrorist.

Currently I'm doing such a mission which is very similar to Bn880's Working Mission Nogova,the only difference being that it's more action-oriented. It has dynamic assassination-missions (in addition to a regular day-job in an office or taxi-driving missions wink.gif ). It involves money, buying weapons, stealing and selling cars, and running away from the cops etc. It's still months away from being ready but all the basic stuff is already implemented.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (You_looking_at_me? @ Sep. 18 2002,22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Assasinations as a policial weapon are outlawed by Britain and the US but I dont know if that stops em or not smile.gif ........<span id='postcolor'>

lol, we just use the SAS sniper teams, much better, one difference, SAS are trained, Assassins are mostly born to do it, and they both like doing it!