Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Stand alone hmmwv

Thank you for porting over the hmmvw but do you also fix the bugs ?

seems like we have turret issue in dedicated server

I can't see other person in turret and can't even heard any gunshot, also character didn't fixed in turret' it just bouncing every where

also Each person have there own turret ammo

what i want to tell is

player 'A' get in turret and shoot 50 rounds

player 'B' get in the turret and ammo is 100/1 which is say default

Thank you for porting over the hmmvw but do you also fix the bugs ?

nope, my friends have played their mission. So now I am working on other things..

Some people have got/will get the mlod and continue working on it, and there is plenty of others more serious efforts of course to make NATO stuff.

nope, my friends have played their mission. So now I am working on other things..

Some people have got/will get the mlod and continue working on it, and there is plenty of others more serious efforts of course to make NATO stuff.

If you don't mind, I'd like to request the source files as well then, There are some things specific that I'd like to add, as well as a few bugs I can easily chop up and hand back fixed for you :D

Admittedly I don't recognize the differences from the M1114 that was in the released OA source files? I'd thought that this was simply a renamed port of that.

Will you be releasing a key? Our team would love to run this on our server but it only came with the pbo file.

If you don't mind, I'd like to request the source files as well then, There are some things specific that I'd like to add, as well as a few bugs I can easily chop up and hand back fixed for you :D

+1

It would really help people who are trying to import Arma II MLODs into Arma III if you were willing to release the MLOD of your hmmwv to the community :)

Cheers!

+1

It would really help people who are trying to import Arma II MLODs into Arma III if you were willing to release the MLOD of your hmmwv to the community :)

Cheers!

Thats another reason I want this bad boy, finally figure out how people are porting over ArmA 2 vehicles, I've failed on everything except a few helicopters .-.

Thats another reason I want this bad boy, finally figure out how people are porting over ArmA 2 vehicles, I've failed on everything except a few helicopters .-.
Are you having the "failure" strictly on ground vehicles?

Are you having the "failure" strictly on ground vehicles?

Strictly anything wheeled or tracked. I've gotten Air vehicles down pretty well

Can you please release some more variants of M1151 ?

What happened to the Community Upgrade Project? I appreciate the time and effort being put into these ports, but having to download hundreds of mods for every port made seems a bit chaotic and unpractical to me. This and any other ports (such as Jackals, Blackhwaks, BTRs, Apaches, etc.) should be packaged into one easy mod - just like A3MP did for maps (and look how successful that has become).

Looking at this from a server admin point of view: until these ports are packaged into one mod we simply cannot use them on our servers. The more mods required to join our public server means we get further and further away from the public.

/Rant over :P

What happened to the Community Upgrade Project? I appreciate the time and effort being put into these ports, but having to download hundreds of mods for every port made seems a bit chaotic and unpractical to me. This and any other ports (such as Jackals, Blackhwaks, BTRs, Apaches, etc.) should be packaged into one easy mod - just like A3MP did for maps (and look how successful that has become).

Looking at this from a server admin point of view: until these ports are packaged into one mod we simply cannot use them on our servers. The more mods required to join our public server means we get further and further away from the public.

/Rant over :P

This ^^

for some reason i cant find the humves when in the editor the last couple of days, i can see arma 3 got an update can that be the reason? anyone else having problems with this?

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

nevermind, redownloaded the mod, and now it works :-)

Hey, when i download the file. It doesnt come as the other files I downloaded. its green and not in a "mod" file if you understand. I put it in where it should be. (with all my other addons/mods) but I cant find this mod in the game. Help!

---------- Post added at 19:58 ---------- Previous post was at 19:29 ----------

Ok, its not a zip file, what is it?

Any chance you could fix the hands on the steering wheel?

Also, the floating issue :D