Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Stand alone hmmwv

hmmwv.jpg

Not so much to say about this, except I did this one as a stand alone for a mission at Anrop.

So this one gets released "as is". Thought could be helpful for other people as well.

http://granq.se/files/rc_hmmwv.zip 40 mb

Anrop doing a "generation kill" mission..

hope somebody do with jungle camo :)

Oh, i like the idea.. there should def be more jungle in arma :)

Thanks for this granQ, much appreciated.

On another note sorry to hear about another mod on these forums that hasn't had the decency to credit you with work you already created, that sucks man, and i hope it's rectified soon!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

bluefor, where the other hunter is.

Its named M51.. something.

Even provided 'As is' you sir are awesome and already fell in love within the first five minutes. Thank you!

Think you could do this for the maxxpro's and RG-31's from arma 2?

+1 for the RG-31, fantastic vehicle which deserves a place in Arma 3.

Oh great Sir GranQ, from now on You are part of group of magnificent people that actualy do something propperly to cover up the misery of ArmA 3 vanilla content. Although it is just a single humvee it is one of the most needed things in ArmA 3

A huge thanks to You Sir

:war:

There is this but who knows if anything will actually come out of it

The next savior of the milsim community will be the guy that gives us manned turrets on the Oshkosh

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/M-ATV_at_checkpoint.jpg (1489 kB)

Edited by LIMA_KILO

For anyone wondering, it's found in BLUFOR -> NATO -> Cars as the M1151.

FFAA 6.0 is already including a RG-31. :)

@ granQ: On-topic, I do appreciate that you were clear that this was "released "as is"", which to me helped to set expectations appropriately. Then again, it seems like gameplay-wise the M1151 would just be a four-seater without special hardware and a .50 cal turret anyway, so it certainly delivers there! :D I do like the fact that you configured the HMG to have ADS instead of just zoom like some Arma 2 MGs, and I appreciate that it can be zeroed. I will note though that, I imagine because of being "released "as is"", the HMG's "RCWS HMG 12.7 mm heritage" really, really shows... right down to the graduated (instead of binary) zoom levels when ADS. I also noticed that the tracer intervals are seemingly random as opposed to the usual "per five rounds" (i.e. on the sixth, eleventh, sixteen, etc.).

There is this but who knows if anything will actually come out of it

The next savior of the milsim community will be the guy that gives us manned turrets on the Oshkosh

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/M-ATV_at_checkpoint.jpg (1489 kB)

thats planned for the USMC mod later on if BI releases the hunter model because the mods said i would have to wait untill that for permission

thats planned for the USMC mod later on if BI releases the hunter model because the mods said i would have to wait untill that for permission

Oh kewl