Sign in to follow this  
hotzenplotz

Everon2013 for @A3MP

@Hotzenplotz are you planning on making new islands. The reason I'm asking is because I think it would be great if we would have Malden, Everon and Kolgujev on the same landmass seperated by water ( read sea ).

as @Danco said, it would be really nice to have all the ofp islands in Arma 3, so are you planning to do 2014 version for other islands from ofp? Or at least A3MP compatibility versions? Malden and Nogova 2010 works just fine, but Kolgujev not.

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Edit:

@Hotzenplotz are you planning on making new islands. The reason I'm asking is because I think it would be great if we would have Malden, Everon and Kolgujev on the same landmass seperated by water ( read sea ).

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/KMP:OFPIP

Same question :)

Question, remember OFP world from ArmA 1? I remember, once it came then ck-claw and few of us created UK version of warfare on all the islands on one 'map', still my favorite arma experience, so obvious question is it possible with your work to create ofp world again?

Thanks for your work :)

Edited by Jeza

surprise, it will come what.;)

:eek: ......:eyeheart:

Hotzenplotz, could you please expand the towns and villages into a believable level, by which I mean the amount of buildings per village/minor town? What I miss is this: There's no real major city like the size of the urban Kavala-sector on the fictional Everon, Malden, let alone Kolgujev... Would be awesome if implemented to be the size of the capital city per island. (give or take by varying size ofcourse, just what works out best on the terrain.)

Speaking of Kolgujev, would you please make that to be a militarized island, complete with a recently newly build large base situated on it, and an rather small airstrip? (mostly for Helo's) besides the old Soviet base-structures that are still dotting Kolgujev island?

For the rest, I do like where this is going, and would you please consider implementing the aforementioned ideas (coined up by the others) if you will? Thank you very much! :D

Hotzenplotz' date=' could you please expand the towns and villages into a believable level, by which I mean the amount of buildings per village/minor town? What I miss is this: There's no real major city like the size of the urban Kavala-sector on the fictional Everon, Malden, let alone Kolgujev... Would be awesome if implemented to be the size of the capital city per island. (give or take by varying size ofcourse, just what works out best on the terrain.)

Speaking of Kolgujev, would you please make that to be a militarized island, complete with a recently newly build large base situated on it, and an rather small airstrip? (mostly for Helo's) besides the old Soviet base-structures that are still dotting Kolgujev island?

For the rest, I do like where this is going, and would you please consider implementing the aforementioned ideas (coined up by the others) if you will? Thank you very much! :D[/quote']

Far as I am aware these are nothing more and nothing less than the islands we all know and love from ofp, giving them a face lift seems rather counter-intuitive. :confused:

I'm aware of the nostalgia-factor.. But I would call for two versions of the grand combination map in progress;

A: OFP-times variant we all know and love..

B: Modern-times variant based on Altis' average village-size, if even considered to be done, called a name to whatever Hotzenplotz likes it to be. :) ('Everon 2035', or something..)

But that aside, I do have a question on the exact positioning of the islands.. Is it going to be the same like the Multi-island OFP-map's layout? Or is it going to be different, like this:

Kolgujev being the northernmost island, Everon in the center/middle, and Malden to the south of Everon.. Why? Because on Everon the Soviets came sweeping in from the north, and the US forces landed on Morton coming from the south.

And if you're going to include the Nogova Mainland to it, then where is that going to be positioned at on the map? A bit further To the east of the islands? (like 2 km of sea between each island, and 5 km of sea between islands and Nogova mainland?) That is, if you're going to do so, based on the OFP-times map layout for frame-rate sake. Anyways, whatever you're going to do Hotzenplotz, I'm sure it's going to be awesome.. So thanks a bunch yet again! :D

Edited by Thani '82
question..

I'm aware of the nostalgia-factor.. But I would call for two versions of the grand combination map in progress;

A: OFP-times variant we all know and love..

B: Modern-times variant based on Altis' average village-size' date=' if even considered to be done, called a name to whatever Hotzenplotz likes it to be. :) ('Everon 2035', or something..)

But that aside, I do have a question on the exact positioning of the islands.. Is it going to be the same like the Multi-island OFP-map's layout? Or is it going to be different, like this:

Kolgujev being the northernmost island, Everon in the center/middle, and Malden to the south of Everon.. Why? Because on Everon the Soviets came sweeping in from the north, and the US forces landed on Morton coming from the south.

And if you're going to include the Nogova Mainland to it, then where is that going to be positioned at on the map? A bit further To the east of the islands? (like 2 km of sea between each island, and 5 km of sea between islands and Nogova mainland?) That is, if you're going to do so, based on the OFP-times map layout for frame-rate sake. Anyways, whatever you're going to do Hotzenplotz, I'm sure it's going to be awesome.. So thanks a bunch yet again! :D[/quote']

Sure at the discretion of hotz I guess :)

Also may/may not follow this:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/File:ACE_IslandPack_OFPWorld.JPG

Because on Everon the Soviets came sweeping in from the north' date=' [/quote']

But they also hit Malden from the South and left Malden from the South

and the US forces landed on Morton coming from the south.

US hit Everon from the North when "Returning to Eden"

oh yes, this would be so cool to see this all in one map, but how should we named it? :D

OFP World 2014 By the epic Hotz.

But this is now nothing more than a request, and Hotz shall do with his stuff whatever be at his discretion. :)

OFP World 2014 By the epic Hotz.

But this is now nothing more than a request, and Hotz shall do with his stuff whatever be at his discretion. :)

Thats my way. ACEN

Hey hotz,

Everon 2014 seems to be bug-free and pretty much complete now (except for missing intro but thats not much of an issue..)

Could it be possible to get 2010 version updated, i feel it has more ofp-feeling and it runs much better than 2014. It works well with A3MP but its missing an intro and signs and it has the same occasional white ground texture bug that was with 2013 until you fixed it in 2013/2014.

With these small fixes 2010 would be perfect, or alternatively a lite version of 2014 because has bit too much and dense vegetation for flashpoint remakes.

Million thanks for all your work!

• Like 1

Hi , i will do that. But i have many troubles with Terrain Builder, mutch learning with that. Takes a long time to create Everything.

Best regards, Hotze-

How cool would be to have this updated ? Perhaps with an intro and, if possible, even all the 3 terrains in 1 map !! It would be amazing !!! :lol:

And how is it possible we don't have Insurgency or Alive missions using this map ??

Hi , i will do that. But i have many troubles with Terrain Builder, mutch learning with that. Takes a long time to create Everything.

Best regards, Hotze-

i have a random question. is this by chance an edit on chernarus cause i swear it looks exactly like it.

EDIT: actually i went into the editor and found out its just a tiny island. (skies and clouds are black btw)