Sign in to follow this  
hotzenplotz

Everon2013 for @A3MP

Damn! This is amazing. Best stuff in a while!

Thank you!

Will definetly support this.

I absolutely love the ambient sound in this map. It makes me feel so warm too with the sun and all the colors. One problem I have been having: it takes away all of the ambient sounds from other maps when it is used.

Many thanks for your answers. I'll try anything that the next update comes better. I would also appreciate any help. Here on my Pages you can see the Signs for everon 2014 in the next update( Everon 2014 by the Pictures scroll down.) http://armaisland.info/?page_id=1126

Damn, it looks great! I am glad to see good old Everon is back. :)

i was running SMAA ultra and x8 AA.

Sorry, I meant ATOC, not FXAA. ATOC enabled for the trees makes them look a bit weird.

I absolutely love the ambient sound in this map. It makes me feel so warm too with the sun and all the colors. One problem I have been having: it takes away all of the ambient sounds from other maps when it is used.

I have same problem.

Everon is my favorite map, therefore this problem is critical :(

I'm looking to fix it :p

Hello again :). Here's another update from Everon 2014. Now without a custom sound, not possible to realize in the moment. Disturbing the sound without other islands. But with J.S.R.S. Soundmod I think that's great. New is Hotze signs, City- Town signs and some Trafic signs. I removed some Trees and Bushes from the Streets.

Everon2014 are here : http://armaisland.info/downloads/@everon2014_2.0.rar

Have fun and bye for now.

Hotzenplotz

- New: hotze_schilder (signs) Thx to Marseille77 for signs mlod pack

Edited by Hotzenplotz

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

update v2.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@everon2013.png

@ Hotzenplotz;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Hey man, this really looking awesome. It has come a long way since 2010 or whatever it was, haha. It's funny how tiny the island looks now, considering back in OFP it was, to me, inconceivably huge.

I have found one issue; the version I got off the SIX network is giving me a texture error where it's looking for p:\hotze_schilder\data\grau_co.paa (I guess you don't see the error because you have actually got that path, hehe), but it isn't finding it in the pbo :o

Thanks for this, though!

Any way you could include a version with the original ambient sounds? I really like them, the way they have loons and whatnot in the background. Thanks!!

Any way to have most of the buildings enterable like the arma 3 ones?

Any way you could include a version with the original ambient sounds? I really like them, the way they have loons and whatnot in the background. Thanks!!

Yes in later time, now it is only a annoying thing. Sound from other Maps

off.

Quote : Any way to have most of the buildings enterable like the arma 3 ones? yes

Warning Message: Cannot load texture p:\hotze_schilder\data\grau_co.paa

:confused:

First I want to thank you for your excellent work. I've been playing it a lot, I have a few suggestions, if I may:

1- A port with containers in Morton, an island without a port is a little weird :),

2- A road to the radar located in Saint Pierre Hill,

3- Place Parasols on the beach of Saint Pierre,

3- Unite the road locaded 947,079 to the near road and unite the road located at 974 069 with the road that gives access to the military base,

4- Put a soccer \ basketball field in some city to add a more realistic feel,

5- Put more walls\fences to divide property\ buildings,

6- Some sidewalks in big cities was nice to.

Again, thank you for your work.

Edited by upredictable

Yes in later time, now it is only a annoying thing. Sound from other Maps

off.

Quote : Any way to have most of the buildings enterable like the arma 3 ones? yes

:yay:

Hello, gives some more people have trouple with hotze_signs ? i don't understand some mismatch files how people have. Plz give me a replay of fails. Thanks.

now it works plz download here the hotze_schilder and replaced it. http://armaisland.info/downloads/hotze_schilder.rar

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Fixed version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** I have updated the Armaholic hosted archive with this fixed pbo and I call it v2.0 fixed. I hope that is ok with you.

New mod or update v2.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@everon2013.png

@ Hotzenplotz;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Oh thanks so mutch Foxhound and Sonsalt6 :)

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Yes i work on self made Fences and some Buildings . But this time it is tested properly :)