Sign in to follow this  
hotzenplotz

Everon2013 for @A3MP

Goregous!

Few future ideas, if you feel like improving it further:

#1 Shrink the area down to remove that unused black space around the whole island (or turn that in towater if not possible?)

#2 Change map coordinate system so they match with original ofp, but i think this would require #1 to be done first and might not work with AI (if not possible to change numbers to letters, then atleast make the numbers match)

Not really anything worth complaining about, just thinking :)

Hopes up for Malden 2013!

Thanks for your Reply. Unfortunately I do not know how it all works, with the new arma3. Specifically Texture loading etc. I apologize for that. It is only for the transition period, until there are new tools for the creation island.

@EvroMalarkey

"i fix the problem with the Texture load. Only by first start, push M and let the white Dings disappear and the Texture is loading. Works fine now in Game."

Hotze

Thanks for your Reply. Unfortunately I do not know how it all works, with the new arma3. Specifically Texture loading etc. I apologize for that. It is only for the transition period, until there are new tools for the creation island.

@EvroMalarkey

"i fix the problem with the Texture load. Only by first start, push M and let the white Dings disappear and the Texture is loading. Works fine now in Game."

Hotze

I turned on the textures in editor and watched them load, it seems like there's a texture for every 500x500m section of the island. Perhaps try to decrease the resolution for the parts underwater, no one will see those.

Also, A3 objects do not show up on map, just names/IDs.

Edited by Outlawz7

I have found the error with the textures loading. It has something to do with the grid size of the island. to make as original as possible to the island in the size, i need to select the Grid Size 6.3. Which means that the island is a little bit bigger. The old roads will be too short . A lot of work now. 'll try with Arma 3 roads, if this works :confused:

bye for now

Hotze

Oh i forget, to see that with the houses on the map, which will be possible only with the visitor 4. now it will only work a few things from arma 3

Edited by Hotzenplotz

This could also use an intro mission so it doesnt get all wierd when you exit a mission on this island :)

This could also use an intro mission so it doesnt get all wierd when you exit a mission on this island :)

I work on Everon 2014, Intro is finish, now on Street and Sat Mask, Streets smooth, A2 Streets i use. Some A2 House are Change with A3 House.

I work on Everon 2014, Intro is finish, now on Street and Sat Mask, Streets smooth, A2 Streets i use. Some A2 House are Change with A3 House.

Awesome! Will be looking forward for this!

Since you are working it over, i would like to suggest to make the vegetation a bit less dense, now its so dense its very hard to move in some places and bullets wont go through some of those bushes.

Thank you Hotzenplotz, I like Everon very much. Hopefully it will work well with Alive.

@everon2013.png

Hotzenplotz; We're in the process of connecting you (and other authors) to your content to be able to manage the metadata and the content itself in the near future.

Please feel free to 'Claim' the mod if you desire, available if you login to the site.

You can always send new content our way through withsix.wetransfer.com

Or add your request at getsatisfaction.withsix.com

Here are a few pictures for the new Everon 2014 , it will appear shortly. http://armaisland.info/?page_id=1126

@Thanks Sickboy I like to take to the offer.:)

Hotze

Plz Admins can you rewrite my Thread Everon2013 to 2014. Many Thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Here is Everon 2014 http://armaisland.info/downloads/everon2014_1.0.rar

Have fun always with Arma 3.

Bye for now.

Hotze

Edited by Hotzenplotz

Thanks, Räuber Hotzenplotz for Everon 2014. I've realized Everon 2013 worked well with Alive (at least the CQB placement). Unfortunately I cannot play today :(

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

nice flair, nice ambient sounds, are you planing to make more building enterable in the future?

works with AiA too btw

FBE378AE1DC9B3095F3EC1FD3239B6B32B438629

also there seems to be some problems with tree shaders and LODs for me

E4831C759C9C40FB8DF33D381B5DFABC7D62FCC8

You need the very nice addon @A3MP.

Thx for this mods Hotze.

Also I would like to add that this mod also works with AiA.

Very nice!

It feels so great coming back to Everon, a place filled with sweetest memories!

Here are a few pictures for the new Everon 2014 , it will appear shortly. http://armaisland.info/?page_id=1126

@Thanks Sickboy I like to take to the offer.:)

Hotze

Plz Admins can you rewrite my Thread Everon2013 to 2014. Many Thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Here is Everon 2014 http://armaisland.info/downloads/everon2014_1.0.rar

Have fun always with Arma 3.

Bye for now.

Hotze

Very very great work!

Can't wait...

In Six network it is called @Everon2013, but description is "Everon2014" - this will lead to confusion in the future.

also there seems to be some problems with tree shaders and LODs for me

The trees look a bit weird with FXAA enabled.

Edited by oldy41
typo...

Great work, I really like the look of some of the forests in this one especially. Sunlight during midday makes the map look beautiful especially combined with Arma 3's new water.

One problem though, when I set rain in editor and it was around 5 in the morning or something like that the sky looked bugged, hard to explain but you might wanna check it out. Could be just a problem Im having since I run quite a few mods together.

Im not running All in arma currently just A3map and a few other mods plus a terrain from A2.