Sign in to follow this  
meatball

Graphical Glitch with pre-placed bodies since 1.10?

Anyone running into a graphical glitch with 'bodies' that are pre-placed in a mission by using 'this setdamage 1;' on them? They seem to be stretched way out and you can't interact with their inventory at all.

This seems to have only started since the last patch and does not seem to happen for any bodies from units killed in the actual mission, only for those 'pre-placed' bodies. This also only happens when the mission is hosted on a dedicated server, but not when hosted locally.

glitch.jpg

Edited by Meatball

Hi Meatball,

tried to replicate your bug, but havn't had luck. Therefore i thing it may be somewhere at your end. The last time i saw this typ of bug it was in DayZ, mod version. As far as i can remember they, the dayZ team, had to repbo some of their object.pbo to get rid off of it. Hope it helps.

greetings Na_Palm

Believe I figured it out. Basically I had units in game with the this setDamage 1; to kill them to leave a few bodies around, but I'm also using Shuko's moveObjects script to move them around the map. What I'm guessing happened is the mission started, the setDamage on the units kicked in, and while the bodies were ragdolling to the ground, the moveObjects script fired and moved the unit/body elsewhere on the map, which left some sort of stretching graphic artifact on the moved body that actually appeared to be coming from the direction they were moved from.

I simply put the units in, and then ran a small script to setDamage 1; to all of them _after_ the move and no more glitches...