makhno

N'Ziwasogo A3 terrain (Released)

Files just finished uploading on Play With SIX.

Download link (thx for hosting the files) :

http://we.tl/Oc13m72d9h

Contains only Island an custom sounds.

You'll need IBR_Plants.pbo, IBR_Dtown.pbo and BRG_Africa.pbo, get them from Isla Duala Island :

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9150

Edited by Makhno

"Welcome to the Jungle, baby." - Axle Rose

Looks good....can't wait to download it. Thanks for the hard work.

nice island (and as you said you are still working on it :p ) could use some more stratigic locations (ex: 1 or 2 small dirt stips for gun and drugs runners / rebels to operate their airlines from) keep up the work i cant wai to see how this is going to develop in to a awsome map :)

NP Mahkno.

The wetransfer link was only to get the data to us though, if you don't mind please remove it.

Available now with the Play withSIX client;

@nziwasogo.png

Makhno; We're in the process of connecting you (and other authors) to your content to be able to manage the metadata and the content itself in the near future.

Please feel free to 'Claim' the mod if you desire, available if you login to the site.

You can always send new content our way through withsix.wetransfer.com

Or add your request at getsatisfaction.withsix.com

Edited by Sickboy
typos

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Awesome! Dowloading ASAP. Only bad thing is its dependency on A3MP. Damn CA bug disables saving/loading so this limits the possibilites for SP/COOP creators. Still will be a lot of fun doing some jungle combat.

We can hear the N'Ziwasago env sound over Altis & Stratis after using this addon.

Overall it has a huge f**ing potential.

One note : It would be awesome to have low concrete cover in the jungle, (like cluster of black rocks) actually only the big trunks can be use as concrete cover.

Edited by L etranger

@ l'etranger :

We encountered the same problem.

The only way to solve this, by now, is to restart A3 without activating N'ziwasogo.

We are sorry for that, but this map worthy it... ;)

Definitely enjoying it so far. I hope the sound with Altis can be fixed at some point though.

Makhno's doing his best, but if you know how to fix that, please let him know. ;)

Awesome map! If anyones wondering it doesn't look like ALIVE military/civ placement modules pick up on the towns/bases (CQB works in some spots though)

Thumbs up for this release. Feels great in the djungle. Nice, nice and nice. Sounds great, looks okay, but ...

... at the map, there's a strange transition in performance, that could kill. First step into 100m grid in map is at 60fps and then the fps goes down big time to 6 fps as I zoom further in for next grid resolution.

I just had to write a post and thanking you for a job well done. A friends of mine and I placed ourselves down and flew over the map in the Canadian mod's Huey with some 'Nam era tunes blaring. What a great time. One of the best parts was, unlike BIS's maps, I was at a steady 60+ fps with everything damn near maxed out. Altis on my gtx 670 1gb card I get around 19 with only 2500 view distance. So now only do I have a kick ass jungle to lurk through, I have wonderful frame rate with it. :D

By the way, while thinking about it I do want to say I hate you for adding that damn parakeet sound to the environment (lol j/k). I swear lurking in the jungle with full fog and rain, I nearly shat myself stalking through the jungle! It was funny though when my friend was low-flying over the trees and hearing it, it sounded like he hit the damn thing while flying so low over the trees.

Edited by Yokhanan

Hey man, great job, thanks. We really loved Your earlier jungle map.

Two small questions tho:

1) Could You maybe place some of Mondkalb's African Buildings in the next update?

2) You could try talking with guys from updated Sahrani - they modelled the interiors for some of A1 buildings. And those are cool, so having them on this map too, would be a blast. Any chance?

The more variety and open buildings, the better.

I suggest you put those data in your mod (IBR_Plants.pbo, IBR_Dtown.pbo and BRG_Africa.pbo)

I suggest you put those data in your mod (IBR_Plants.pbo, IBR_Dtown.pbo and BRG_Africa.pbo)

+1 thanks again for your hard work