makhno

N'Ziwasogo A3 terrain (Released)

wow.. sounds like a Job well done.... Interested why someone reported the thread... perhaps they were so Excited at the fix they hit the ! on impulse..

lol

SJ

wow.. sounds like a Job well done.... Interested why someone reported the thread... perhaps they were so Excited at the fix they hit the ! on impulse..

lol

SJ

It was me, and I apologize for that. I already contacted the moderator, but unfortunately, the flag can't be removed.

I reported it because before Ranger edited the post, it only said "Messedge!" which looked suspiciously as spam, since it was the user's first post.

Anyway, nice post, good to see there is one yet another modder! :)

I have issued new version of fix for bugged trees!

Changelog:

-Fixed more bugged trees

-Fixed tree sway in wind (now they sway correctly in wind)

-Fixed falling animation for most part of trees (Most part of trees dont stuck in air after fall)

known issues

-I think i still miss some bugged trees

-Some trees has weird fall animation (If you are not going to drive tank throught forest you will not notice it)

-addon not signed

-mAybe something else, need more testing.

Link, just replace original brg_africa.pbo in @Ziwasogo/addons by mine brg_africa.pbo / Dont forget to save a copy of original

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/TeFDlmxna/

Sorry for slow hosting ,my favorite file hosting dont work right now

Ranger_RG - great work !

Have you thought about contacting Kju here so you could perhaps add your fix to his configs so that all maps using those objects would then be corrected ?

SJ

Awesome, Ranger, and thank you. It's great to see that someone has taken the time to update this great map. ;)

Great update!

Still required @A3MP?

If possible, I want you to create AiATP version.

Anyway, thanks for update:)

It works with AiATP. Cheers.

Wysłane z mojego Xperia Live with Walkman

Thanks for you support. But give me a break . I started modding less then a week ago. After all i am still total noob, so pls dont think that i could realise to life all your wishes in foreseeable future. And i had time to made the fix only becouse i am on vacation right now, and when i get back to work it will be hard for me to find time to countinue .

Edited by Ranger_RG

I have noticed that its almost impossible to play that map at night becouse of cicadas . they are so LOUD. Trying to kill my ears. i think i fixed it. http://rghost.ru/57926436 Replace original with that file. DOnt forget to save a copy of original before.

Thanks very much for the replacement tree pack Ranger_RG, it makes a huge amount of difference.

Great Work Ranger_RG.

Those damn trees was one of the main reasons i stopped developing Jungle themed addons.

Now i'll think of doing some more.

Makhno, cool to hear more maps could be coming !!

Will you be able to incorporate Ranger's fix into the current maps ?

SJ

Ranger's fix works with no need for any modification, just replace BRG_Africa with Ranger's version.

Oh, I've done that :-)

Just want to makesure you incorporate it from now on as part of your jungle mods. It's gonna get lost on the forum otherwise and remember 90% of Mod users don't check these, they just download from 6 what their mates tell them to etc

SJ

Aaaah, you meant incorporate into the map archive :)

I'll do that sure.

I'll release a complete package when I can.

yeah exactly... Cheers Makhno. So, er... what's next, any tasty new islands to show us :-)

What specific resources are required from the A3MP that are necessary for this to work properly?

@Pd3 :

I can't say, there are hundreds of objects from A2/OA.

so you need a complete version of A3MP or All in Arma ( You might be able to remove the islands from those packs, but i have no idea where every single object is located)

When i created the map i used my old A2 P drive, with the addons in the original BIS layout.

Are you having a problem ?

Is A3MP no longer supported? Or "released"?

I am reluctant to download AIA,Do you forsee any problems if i stay with my current A3MP? IE future arma3 updates....

I am reluctant to download AIA

You shouldn't really; as far as I know Alduric has stopped working on A3MP.

Not to mention that the AiA team has been doing some incredible work.

Yep, A3MP was brilliant in allowing us all access to the maps - but it's CHOCK full of nasty config errors - these have been ironed out in AiA.

Also AiA has enter-able buildings

Streetlights that work

Dust on walking and driving across rough terrain

Glass you can shoot through

etc

etc

etc

It's SIGNIFICANTLY evolved vs A3mp.

Set the pc up overnight and get it downloaded - or use PW6.... It's simple, free and easy to patch. Any future updates will get delta patched so it's MUCH easier and more efficient to stay up-to-date too.

You'll thank us.

You shouldn't really; as far as I know Alduric has stopped working on A3MP.

Not to mention that the AiA team has been doing some incredible work.

Point taken,i will look now.

---------- Post added at 05:30 ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 ----------

Yep, A3MP was brilliant in allowing us all access to the maps - but it's CHOCK full of nasty config errors - these have been ironed out in AiA.

Also AiA has enter-able buildings

Streetlights that work

Dust on walking and driving across rough terrain

Glass you can shoot through

etc

etc

etc

It's SIGNIFICANTLY evolved vs A3mp.

Set the pc up overnight and get it downloaded - or use PW6.... It's simple, free and easy to patch. Any future updates will get delta patched so it's MUCH easier and more efficient to stay up-to-date too.

You'll thank us.

SO could these config errors be causing ALL kinds of weird stuff in my game,or are they visually harmless?Im just curious as sometimes my scripts bug out or mods bug out.

Regardless i will download and thank you guys in advance. ;)

Are there any requirments?