makhno

N'Ziwasogo A3 terrain (Released)

Ahh Jesus, I was about to come here and write a whining post, lucky I found the Armaholic page for the mod download.

God I HATE, H-A-T-E, that play withSIX program, god damn it pisses me off.

I'm downloading, can't wait to play.

@res very nice for you that you seem to dislike Play with six (as do i ) but does it need to be said in such a manner ?

still having some problems with the sounds (havent checked other islands yet as i am going to play after this post :P ) the bird sounds are still very active resulting in a annoying ARMA III main menu.

it's a wonderful map ! Really nice job ! I hope to see a lot of coop mission in N'Ziwasogo.

I tried to make one but i'm not good enought so there are lots drop of fps ... it's a big map :/

But it's a very beautiful map

Ahh Jesus, I was about to come here and write a whining post, lucky I found the Armaholic page for the mod download.

God I HATE, H-A-T-E, that play withSIX program, god damn it pisses me off.

I'm downloading, can't wait to play.

This is very common statement, and in my experience comes from people that dont know how to use it... Or have no patience on learning new things.. You know what they say, "You cant teach an old dog new tricks"..

I use to not like playwithSix.. I love it now, because i know how to use it. and it does everything i want. Because i took the time to figure out how to use it.. but to each their own..

BTW's this map is SWEET.. I am really glad that you got a handle on that Really Loud bird!! that thing was scray!! I almost pissed myself the first time play on this map (because of the bird)!

Off topic but just about anything that is "playwithSix/SixUpdater/Sixwhatevertheheckitisthisweek" is awful and yes I do understand how to use it and what it does.....it is just garbage....unfortunately I still have to use the ridiculous program for the most simple things.

Any changelog info for 0.x releases?

Changelog:

v0.4

- we've found that annoying loud bird, been plucked and roasted, you can now enjoy a much quieter jungle

Only the sounds were modified, no more jungle sounds spreading over all your islands ,and one bird sound was deleted.

Makhno I found the screeching bird sound was still in the day3.wss :S had to cut it out for our group.

Edited by t3quila

Having A3MP 1.4 and Isla Duala installed and running, also got Ziwasogo installed but it still doesn't show up in my editor. I used the foldername "Nziwasogo_V04" and additionally added the @ in front of it but neither works. When running Isla Duala some file of the GAZ jeep is missing. When installing @A3MP-AP in startup parameters as well it shows an error but still launches Arma.

The folder sizes 457 MB (479.252.480 Bytes), it has 2 PBOs and 3 sign/key files.

Any ideas what I'm missing in installing Nziwasogo?

@Tequila :

Indeed, i had forgotten this sound was also present in Day3.wss, i'll remove that one also newt time.

@Surfer :

do this :

...\Arma 3\@Nziwasogo\Addons\projeta3-05.pbo

all the PBOs must be in the "addons" folder inside the @anything folder.

Name of @folder does't matter, "addons" is mandatory.

from isladuala's directory, copy the 3 Pbos (brg_africa, ibr_dtowns, ibr_plants) inside @Nziwasogo\Addons\

you don't need to actualy launch isladuala, only copy 3 pbos.

@Surfer :

do this :

...\Arma 3\@Nziwasogo\Addons\projeta3-05.pbo

all the PBOs must be in the "addons" folder inside the @anything folder.

Name of @folder does't matter, "addons" is mandatory.

from isladuala's directory, copy the 3 Pbos (brg_africa, ibr_dtowns, ibr_plants) inside @Nziwasogo\Addons\

you don't need to actualy launch isladuala, only copy 3 pbos.

Works like a charm! Thanks so much!

Already love the map from the first preview of 10 seconds!!! :-D

Guys you can try Armarize.com if you dislike PWS.

Changelog:

v0.4

- we've found that annoying loud bird, been plucked and roasted, you can now enjoy a much quieter jungle

Only the sounds were modified, no more jungle sounds spreading over all your islands ,and one bird sound was deleted.

Makhno, this would all be nice, but I heard it again. Also pja305_sounds_new.pbo in the zip (armaholic mirror) is from 2014-04-12...

EDIT: OK you said you have overseen the loud part in day3.wss - I edited it by myself.

Edited by tortuosit

I would very very much like to use this map for the 100+ player unit I am in. However, I cannot incorporate this map into the staple of the unit because Isla Duala (a map that does not work in Arma 3) is a dependency and I will receive unrelenting rage for making people download that. We use a Play WithSix repository so it is not a simple matter of me modifying the addons and redistributing the packaged map without Isla Duala.

The Play WithSix dependency is Isla Duala so all the players have to download that as well. I did research and noticed that BRG_Africa, ibr_plants and ibr_dtowns all have separate entries on Play WithSix meaning they can be directly specified as dependencies rather than having Isla Duala.

TL;DR: Any chance that Isla Duala could be removed as a dependency or does anyone else have a better solution for how I can avoid forcing 100+ players to download Isla Duala (which does not work in Arma 3 and is not even allowed to be used in Arma 3 by request of the author) through Play WithSix?

Hello, I'm really interested with a team of developers your card. Enormous potential! I wanted to know if we could use it to produce a altis life? To do this, I need to modify the base card to insert and modify certain aspects dela card to best meet the needs of our target audience.

To present the project without too spread out, we want to present a simulation of life on the Amazon forest and therefore everything associated with it: gold diggers, Brazilian cities, more developed drug trafficking, etc..

If you are interested, we can discuss a partnership to obtain the map. Tv4p?

Thank you in advance.

Hello, I'm really interested with a team of developers your card. Enormous potential! I wanted to know if we could use it to produce a altis life? To do this, I need to modify the base card to insert and modify certain aspects dela card to best meet the needs of our target audience.

To present the project without too spread out, we want to present a simulation of life on the Amazon forest and therefore everything associated with it: gold diggers, Brazilian cities, more developed drug trafficking, etc..

If you are interested, we can discuss a partnership to obtain the map. Tv4p?

Thank you in advance.

Google translate?

Please think about fixing the streets. Tried to make a drug delivery to observe but the cars won't drive outside of city's. Seems the streets outside are only textures and the AI can't use them.

Btw: good job! I like jungle way more than the Mediterranean style!

I'm curently modifying the terrain, to address many little issues.

Indeed the roads are mostly textures out of towns, it will be corrected in next release.

I'll release an updated version that will contain all the needed Pbos.

Hopefully in less than a week.

Indeed the roads are mostly textures out of towns, it will be corrected in next release.

does this mean one folder with all the "goods" including the server key? this makes sense :) thankyou sir

If you haven't already fixed the second annoying bird squak in \pja305_soundsnew\sounds\ambient\basics\day3.wss, I have already edited a version for my group that only takes out that very small audio section with that bird. Let me know if you need it!

Flyingpenguin, thanks, let me know where i can download the file :)

Would be great if it would be without @A3MP ... then you could play it online with 50 players too.

Would be great if it would be without @A3MP ... then you could play it online with 50 players too.

Where A3MP make problem with 50 players ? Im playing lot of coops for 64 ppl without any problem on cherno :-))

I think he means so 50 people don't have to download A3MP, Alduric. A3MP is required for pretty much all custom made maps as it contains needed compatibility files. Everyone should have A3MP anyway, the maps are awesome :)

This is great news, it will help me pitch this forward to my Unit and get a lot of exposure for the awesome work you've done with this map.

Edited by Phant

Yes! Working streets! Have to Work on my Campaign again! Finally there is a bright light of Hope ( coming "soon" :P )