Sign in to follow this  
nukerat

Pop up target textures I am working on....

It appears, and I may be wrong, that all the pop up targets look the same. It has been quite some time since I messed around with Arma2 and scripting so I thought I would play with this a bit. Took me some time to get my feet wet with eliteness and texview2 but I think I have made some progress. I only have been testing but I thought I would share a picture of what I have right now. It is real rough and I plan on doing a few different ones and will post them when I get them complete. In the following image you cannot see it but there is a trigger that has the hostage and Target pop out as you move in.

Here is the link if I screwed up the "insert Image" below this. http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x325/nukeratski/hostagetargettest_zps35ac29af.png~original The image in the link is very big as well.

<a  href=hostagetargettest_zps35ac29af.png' alt='

Edited by nukerat

you're not wrong, the pop-up targets are not as diverse in ArmA3 as they were in ArmA2.

I'm just presuming it's a maturity of the product and that pop-ups like "hostage" and the silhouette target would get added.

But, your red version of the current pop-up is more eye-catching than the yellow/tan ones.