Sign in to follow this  
krizz kaliko

10 FPS On Decent Rig

So Here is my setup

windows 8.1

2 Radeon 7950 crossfire

250gb SSD

Processor AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core Processor, 3813 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

And i have no idea why my frames are such garbage.

So Here is my setup

windows 8.1

2 Radeon 7950 crossfire

250gb SSD

Processor AMD FX-4130 Quad-Core Processor, 3813 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)

Is this on single player or Multiplayer? The game is very CPU dependent so the 2 7950's really are not doing you any good, Try running just a single 7950.

It will come down to this though. Unless there is something seriously wrong with your PC you will not get decent frames in Multiplayer on this game, Just not going to happen unless BIS redo the whole engine.

So Here is my setup

windows 8.1

2 Radeon 7950 crossfire

250gb SSD

My rig can bearly run this game on 30fps on default ULTRA settings.

4770K@4.5Ghz | EVGA GTX 780 Ti SLi @ 1200/7800Mhz | Asus Maximus VI Formula | 4x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz | Samsung 840 PRO 512GB SSD Raid0 | Corsair AX 1200i PSU

I guess it depends on, to use the phrase you used in the thread title, "a decent rig". In the Arma universe, I'm afraid this isn't 'decent' by any stretch of the imagination.

I guess it depends on, to use the phrase you used in the thread title, "a decent rig". In the Arma universe, I'm afraid this isn't 'decent' by any stretch of the imagination.

exactly, a fx processor is sadly nothing worth in the armaverse as high pc rate goes over clock here(best is of cause both)

the cpu is hardlimiting the gfx cards in every way, even editor. the only fx that can crunch arma 2+3 decently is the centurion with 5ghz turbo, other than that a phenom 2 x6 with 3.6ghz is as double as fast as the mentioned fx processor in arma due to higher ipc rate.

for sli/crossfire nothing else than a intel i5/i7 with at least sandy bridge architecture is "decent"

my 4.8ghz i7 2700k limits my single hd7970 in bigger scenarios for example( at 30-45fps, what i suggest playable for warfare benny edition^^), an i7 920 limits even a gtx560 ti 448cores.

Hello Krizz Kaliko, as Furret correctly pointed out, we already have a thread for fps issues, specifically with multiplayer. Please use this thread and try to read through it a bit to identify possible problems or solutions. This thread is going to be closed, not because we diminish your problem but to keep the forums structurized and easier to navigate for other people.

Thank you!