Sign in to follow this  
kenzo47

Tripwire Gaming's Altis Life RPG server

Hello everyone,

We just got an Altis Life server running (v3.1.0 latest) and are looking for people to join us! We have 80 slots and are running of a very powerful Hetzner dedicated server. We can easily hold 80 players.

If anyone wants to be a whitelisted cop you can apply in this thread.

The Server and Teamspeak IP: tripwire.no-ip.org or filter on Tripwire Gaming.

(2302)

We plan on keeping this server as bug free as possible while adding a lot of content over time. The website is up now and people who register on there will also get a 20k bonus which is nice for starting players. We have active admins and nice cops that you can actually reason with.

We are constantly adding new items in, new weapons, vehicles and we have a lot of future plans (terrorist licenses, minefields and bomb squads, more "end game" content so you actually can buy stuff when you have multiple millions to spend)

If you have questions feel free to ask in this thread or join us on Teamspeak.

Edited by kenzo47

I've been playing on this server for a while and I find it enjoyable. The police is fair(also whitelisted so no randoms they don't trust), civs are friendly to newcomers and they regularly add new things in and listen to suggestions. All in all a good server to enjoy a nice night of Altis life at, without the frustration of trolls and rampaging police. Certainly worth a try!

Have been having a lot of fun on this server. Cops do the work they're supposed to do and don't arrest you without a reason. Rules are clear and allow both sides to get some fun without much of the drama. Overall a good place to spend your Altis life time at, certainly worth a try!

Altis Life is Amazing. It takes all the best aspects of the game and makes it enjoyable for everyone. No matter the gauge gamer.

Altis Life is Amazing. It takes all the best aspects of the game and makes it enjoyable for everyone. No matter the gauge gamer.

Disagree, Altis Life removes organisation/tactical gameplay on a large scale. The RP elements are nice, however it should really still have some sort of warfare background, which would give extra endgame as well.

It can be very tedious at times with little to do.

That said, il be coming on as a enjoy Altis Life in small doses, yet to find a decent server.

Disagree, Altis Life removes organisation/tactical gameplay on a large scale. The RP elements are nice, however it should really still have some sort of warfare background, which would give extra endgame as well.

It can be very tedious at times with little to do.

That said, il be coming on as a enjoy Altis Life in small doses, yet to find a decent server.

Altis Life is very nice, it just needs to be finished and some gameplay added. Then it will be one of top mods out there...

Hey, I enjoy Altis Life but I want to do more than just roam around picking peaches while watching everyone else playing. I was wondering if I could become a cop. I'm 18 and live in an EST time zone. I am willing to use a mic or whatever you guys need of me and won't abuse the power and everything.

I tried to connect to your server but as soon as i hit OK the mission file loads and when its done i get kicked out of the lobby with no message/error/whatever