Sign in to follow this  
Ranwer135

Dynamic Survival Sandbox V1.0

The logo looks good. I'm eagerly waiting for any more news on this project. Also, when you die, you lose all your gear anyway, so the single player version could be the same way, except, once you(the player) dies, you have to either revert to an earlier save, or if the you have no saves, restart.

Also, it's early for me. I should have been asleep a couple more hours.

Edited by Recardio
Added more details

The logo looks good. I'm eagerly waiting for any more news on this project. Also, when you die, you lose all your gear anyway, so the single player version could be the same way, except, once you(the player) dies, you have to either revert to an earlier save, or if the you have no saves, restart.

Also, it's early for me. I should have been asleep a couple more hours.

It can be possible to do a SP version. (but you can't respawn instantly)

The only way I can get the unit to respawn is to make an auto save.

UPDATE:

Also, right now I'm having probs getting arma 3 to work. (says it requires a system repair since I've already done one)

But for now, I'll start working on the arma 2 version. ;)

Cheers all!

Ranwer

Hello guys,

I've managed to create a logo for "Dynamic Survival Sandbox".

(although, it requires moderators permission since it looks almost like DayZ's style :confused:)

http://i60.tinypic.com/10z8iv9.jpg

Cheers!

Ranwer

Logo's fine mate - I don't think you could be rinsed for using that as a style. The DayZ logo itself is reminiscent of many other logos (like Predator or Shaun of the Dead or Platoon).

There's a very visual style to all of those (very successful) logos as they introduce a unique element to the typeface that helps reinforce a tableau in the readers mind.

You should embrace that too. Carry on! :)

Edited by Das Attorney

start working on the arma 2 version
nice .....*dreaming*why not others can do the same with their awesome work..........a2 is still more enjoyable/stable/funny to play at the moment and it is certainly still a while

nice .....*dreaming*why not others can do the same with their awesome work..........a2 is still more enjoyable/stable/funny to play at the moment and it is certainly still a while

Totally agree there mate, ;)

By the way: I've started on the A2 projects on Namalsk (with the mutant module in the mission) as well as Chernarus and Takistan, 3 weeks ago. :yay:

Cheers everyone!

Ranwer

SIDE NOTE: When I release the 3 map missions for arma 2, I will post a new thread but in the arma 2 section. :)

Edited by Ranwer

Looking forward to this being completed. I have recently started up a new dedicated server to host a low lag, easy to play interesting MP map on Stratis, this looks like just the right one.

I therefore seek permission from you Ranwer to host this on a dedicated sever for all to use?

Perhaps before that there needs to be a few additions?

Yip

Looking forward to this being completed. I have recently started up a new dedicated server to host a low lag, easy to play interesting MP map on Stratis, this looks like just the right one.

I therefore seek permission from you Ranwer to host this on a dedicated sever for all to use?

Perhaps before that there needs to be a few additions?

Yip

Hello Yip,

Yes, you may host the mission on a dedicated server for all. :D

Though, there could be changes while I'm waiting for any feedback of the mod-free mission.

Cheers!

Ranwer

=========================================================================

UPDATE:19/03/2014 - Namalsk Mission for Arma 3 Released! (ALPHA)

Here is my 3rd mission I've released:

637x358.resizedimage

---------------------

FEATURES:

- Blowout module has been added to mission.

- Changed Normal screen color to Namalsk Cold Color

- Everything from the DSS series (including Chernarus) has been Up-To-Date in this map.

================

Download From Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=239361361

================

Let me know how the mission is, guys? You may also let me know of any bugs or just ideas. :)

Cheers!

Ranwer

Am playing about with this, but one question more user related, how do i "survive" ? like as in do i need to find food and water etc?

Just some testing.. I didn't know the original mod was still being worked on..