Sign in to follow this  
Moon_chilD

AI Spawn and despawn on trigger

Hi guys,

I have a lot of AI on my map. If you are in base its lagging a bit (10 FPS is normal) but the FPS drop still happens when you are far away from the Base. So I want to have a trigger around my base.

When Active, the AI should spawn. When deactive the should despawn.

How do I do that?

Many Greetings

Moony

This is what I use, but it does not re-hide the units it only works to appear when needed. I guess you could put down 3 modules and the last one could be another hide set to another trigger to hide them again, but they might still pursue your team just invisible and cant fire. Helps on FPS. I use the Show and Hide Object Modules. Place down 2 modules make one hide units and one show units. Make the Apply to- groups of synchronized objects. Sync all of the troops you want to hide to both modules then set a trigger to operate how ever you want and sync it only to the show module. At the beginning of the mission the units will be hidden. As soon as the trigger is tripped they will appear on the field. Make sure you set their first wave point to the same trigger or they will move around invisible.