Sign in to follow this  
Niklas

Activate trigger when specific unit NOT present?

I want to make a mission in which Opfor loses when their HVT dies or leaves an area. I can check if he is alive, but how do i check if he no longer is in an area? I use "HVT in thislist", set the trigger to not present, but even if he is present the trigger gets activated. Any help?

Create your trigger to cover the area ,set it to 'not present' and group it to your HVT

Hi there...I cant get this trigger to work.I am so stuck. I been battling for two weeks now how to get my trigger in ARmA 3 to fire. I have Googled my ass off and the suggestion still doesn't work-to group the trigger with the IFRIT. Basically I have two AAF units that have names. When they're destroyed they will activate 1 OPFOR IFRIT to move along a predefined path. Also the IFRIT has specific name I called it CSATCAR 3. It has a trigger on it. I have other CSAT units in the same area so I cant use a OPFOR Not present trigger. When the IFRIT is out of the trigger area 5x5 it is meant to activate a two groups of stationary OPFOR infantrymen-again to move to a set area. On preview of the mission the infantry move off even though the IFRIT is in the trigger area. They are only meant to move off when the IFRIT moves from its area and only when the two AAF units-vehicles are destroyed. I have grouped the trigger and synced it with the IFRIT. I have tried both and together. Nothing works. I can mail you the mission but its replicated in VR.

if u want to check if they are not in the zone just put !this in the condition

if u want more help about the second thing i would like if u mail it for me.

ghsu903@gmail.com

tr triggerAttachVehicle [unit1];

tr setTriggerActivation ["VEHICLE", "NOT PRESENT", true];

this will make trigger monitor unit1 and fire when unit leaves area

You can group triggers with units in editor.

I want to make a mission in which Opfor loses when their HVT dies or leaves an area.

a trigger with anybody present END type trigger

Condition:

!alive HVTname OR !(HVTname in thisList)

on act:

hint "HVTname is either dead or not in the area anymore - mission end";

• Like 2