ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

403 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

Would it be possible to add support for extended event handlers? I see in CAF_AG_AFR_P_Base you've overridden the Init event handler to call the Random.sqf script. Is it possible to just add the call to fire the SLX init function after the randomize script? Then your init handler would look something like:

(_this select 0) execVM "\caf_ag_factions\africa\pirates\Random.sqf
_this call SLX_XEH_EH_Init;

I'm working on a script that utilizes XEH to call functions during unit init, and because the XEH call is omitted, none of it works for CAF units.

When enabling only @cba_a3 and @CAF, all Independent soldier classes are overwritten and have absolutely no EventHandlers populated. This means that no XEH code will run on any Independent units. Not even sure how or why this would happen since CAF doesn't add any INDFOR units. Please help? Is it possible to get this fixed? If not, is the CAF source code available to fork so we can fix it ourselves?

Is CAF even still under development? Is anyone out there paying attention to this?

When enabling only @cba_a3 and @CAF, all Independent soldier classes are overwritten and have absolutely no EventHandlers populated. This means that no XEH code will run on any Independent units. Not even sure how or why this would happen since CAF doesn't add any INDFOR units. Please help? Is it possible to get this fixed? If not, is the CAF source code available to fork so we can fix it ourselves?

Is CAF even still under development? Is anyone out there paying attention to this

You may need to enable the auto XEH in CBA's optionals. Hope this fixes it

You may need to enable the auto XEH in CBA's optionals. Hope this fixes it

Thanks for the tip! Works perfectly.

Still *slightly* disappointed in the need for the workaround, but I'll take what I can get

so this is just CAF on seam and that it ?

Appears to just be CAF bundled with the soundfix.. with maybe a few more units included, haven't actually used it.

Is this a new version re-released or what ?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=517082100

You may need to check with the author as it maybe some has uploaded it on steam without permission.

You may need to check with the author as it maybe some has uploaded it on steam without permission.

Most likely...

The CAF name isn't mentionned anywhere and, reading the commentaries, the "Author" of the Steam page intends to add other mods to the mix...

Those "Steam-thefts" are seriously getting tiresome.

That's a bummer... It's already on PW6 I see too....

Hope it is legit..

Most likely...

The CAF name isn't mentionned anywhere and, reading the commentaries, the "Author" of the Steam page intends to add other mods to the mix...

Those "Steam-thefts" are seriously getting tiresome.

If that's the case, please report the item on steam so the moderating team over there can investigate. 

Any chance for Asian and Hispanic aggressors? Would be cool for Southeast Asian and cartel operations...

If that's the case, please report the item on steam so the moderating team over there can investigate. 

Done. Let's wait & see...

Any chance for Asian and Hispanic aggressors? Would be cool for Southeast Asian and cartel operations...

Yes I agree, I've been waiting for a Southeast Asian guerrilla type group for a long time. At this point I'd take any mod that features a group like that.

Yes I agree, I've been waiting for a Southeast Asian guerrilla type group for a long time. At this point I'd take any mod that features a group like that.

You might wanna look into the Warfare Thai mod. ;)

Yeah, posted to the guy giving him a warning about using a mod without permission on the mods page, but he deleted my comment

I've asked him to be a little more specific - but looking at the screenshots I can see More than just CAF_AG there.... is that one of the other ISIS mod textures ? 

Looking inside the @Taliban_Mod which is what is on PW6 the mod is a straight like for like copy of the original CAF_AG with his name added to the credits and the sound patch and bisign added to the Addons folder.

This is a straight re-release....

Ok the steam workshop version also includes

Aplions HAFM ISIS

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/173768-hafm-isis-addon/?hl=hafm

and the Iriaqi warefare mod

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/172818-the-iraqi-warfare-mod-alpha/

Both presumably stolen too

I've sent a message to PW6 and Steam - suggest others do too.

• Like 1

OHally has confirmed to me this is NOT an authorised release, he did comment on the steam page, but the author has deleted his comment.

• Like 1

He's part of an online German Community, could we reach out to them to explain why what he had done is wrong (he probably doesn't get it...No excuse I know, but kidz....)