ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

404 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

Yes, the mod is out of date.

It works but there is no sound anymore, however if you search this forum chain you will see that there is a temp fix file that you can download that will provide weapon sounds. Sorry I don't have time to search for it now otherwise I would have added the link but just search back for it, it was posted twice since last summer.

The mod makers are coming out with an updated version of Aggressors eventually.

Thanks for reply hope see new update soon although I didn't found any news from mod makers.

• Like 1

Thanks for reply hope see new update soon although I didn't found any news from mod makers.

the sound fix was provided by community members other than the mod makers.

I will try and find the fix (assuming the that download link still works) I'll pm you with where to find it.

The "direct link" is broken.

Probably because Armaholic don't allow direct linking to their files (rightfully so).

The link for the Audio Fix on the Armaholic page provides a 404 when clicked.

^^

Link to audio fix on the Armaholic downloadpage fixed.

Weird, I tested it just before I posted :confused:

Oh well, the inimitable Foxhound has it fixed now.

The "direct link" is broken.

Anyone else wants to download it, go to the main Armaholic link above & scroll down almost to the bottom, the download link is on the left.

Yup, search for this, it works: CAF Aggressors Audio Fix by JonBons v1.1

Sorry for direct link.

Yup, search for this, it works: CAF Aggressors Audio Fix by JonBons v1.1

Sorry for direct link.

thanks, so you are CAF developer? so can you include this fix as update for CAF in PWS? also there are some error messages during work with this mod in editor.

thanks, so you are CAF developer? so can you include this fix as update for CAF in PWS? also there are some error messages during work with this mod in editor.

No, I am not CAF developer, just trying to help. :)

I am using the CAF_AG_v15hotfix2 + CAF_AG_AudioPatch_r2 copied into the @CAF_AG1.5 mod folder with MCC4 Sandbox without any issues. If I remember correctly the mod works perfectly wiht ALiVE too.

I don't use it with the ArmA3 Vanilla editor. :)

Why the RPG-Rifleman didnt shoot with rockets at wheeled vehicle ? Also the GL-Rifleman .... and didnt shoot with the grenade Luncher the enemy infantry ?

Is this a Bug ? Someone else make this epirience ?

thanks

^^ Fixed again. :)

[update]

I fixed only one of the 2 in-text links. Both links are fixed now.

Edited by Guest

CAF as a team no longer exists. This project is under HKDevelopments now and is pending release of the new aggressors. I want to get it out friday in it's current state.

nice :). Been hoping for an updated release. Is there a teaser site/thread?

CAF as a team no longer exists. This project is under HKDevelopments now and is pending release of the new aggressors. I want to get it out friday in it's current state.

Exciting stuff :)

not currently any spoilers etc. been focusing in on the core functions at the moment

once completed it should have variables to:

disable randomization on specific units; and

set chance of booby trapped dead bodies.

Also tweaking randomization heavily and spending a lot more time distinguishing factions i.e. glasses, masks, headgear for squad leaders, etc

and polishing a few aircraft for certain factions.

I'll post a more detailed list with the first release thread with our dev heaven bug tracker page and steam group link.

are you gone start a new post for this then? and is it still stand alone ?

yes once im ready and yes it is still standalone

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

since the marksman update, the muzzle flash on the weapons will not go away. anyone got an idea?

Hi Ohally

We've noticed an issue after updating TFAR and CBA to their latest versions: it seems to break CAF aggressors for MP scenarios. Our server will not load any mission if current CAF aggressors and TFAR v9.7.1 or higher is running simultaneously.

If TFAR is reverted to v9.7.0 and CBA to RC4 everything runs fine again. We updated CBA to RC6 while leaving TFAR on v9.7.0 and the screnarios load as well (but of course that breaks all the TFAR key binds). So the compatibility issue must be directly related to the latest TFAR versions and not CBA. I guess it has to do with TFAR having some updated their Zeus component.

Hope this feedback helps.

yes once im ready and yes it is still standalone

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

since the marksman update, the muzzle flash on the weapons will not go away. anyone got an idea?

do you have that problem on all the weapons ? had that problem ones had a tipo in the model cfg wrong model name

Hi Ohally

We've noticed an issue after updating TFAR and CBA to their latest versions: it seems to break CAF aggressors for MP scenarios. Our server will not load any mission if current CAF aggressors and TFAR v9.7.1 or higher is running simultaneously.

If TFAR is reverted to v9.7.0 and CBA to RC4 everything runs fine again. We updated CBA to RC6 while leaving TFAR on v9.7.0 and the screnarios load as well (but of course that breaks all the TFAR key binds). So the compatibility issue must be directly related to the latest TFAR versions and not CBA. I guess it has to do with TFAR having some updated their Zeus component.

Hope this feedback helps.

I've figured it out. The files downloaded via PWS caused the server not loading the map when CAF_AG and it's similar mods was running.

Command line: @cba_a3;@task_force_radio;@allinarmaterrainpack;@asdg_jr;@caf_ag;@cnto_v3;@fallujah;@fata;@fdf_podagorsk;@hlcmods_core;@hlcmods_ak;@hlcmods_augs;@hlcmods_g3;@hlcmods_m60e4;@hlc_wp_mp5;@imrali;@mbg_killhouses_a3;@mcc_sandbox_a3;@outlw_magrepack;@panthera_a3;@rh_m4_a3;@rh_acc;@rhs_afrf3;@rhs_usf3;@sthud_a3;@st_gi;@st_map_autobrightness;@st_stamina_bar;@tao_foldmap_a3;@tec_csat;@tf47_launchers;@thirsk;@tryk;@rds;@rds_staticw_cag;@rds_ag_comp;@rds_rhs_comp;@nato_hellcat;

Once I've redownloaded the TFAR from their main website and installed those on the server it finally loaded the maps as it should. PWS needs to verify its files to be the same as the TFAR website files.

I'm going to stop using PWS from now on, this has happened the upteenth time that the files on PWS were faulty while the ones on Armaholic / BI forum work just fine. :j:

Am I mistaken or is there no download link for CAF Agressors 1.5 right now? I can download the 1.5 Hotfix, but without having 1.5 that's irrelevant.