ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

404 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

Quick update:

We have just reach completion of the re-write of the HILUX and URAL in the new aggressors pack.

We are also working on something new:

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/27355508700201464/92661321C283A1AC8DFC643BF6719D33DA5E944C/ (260 kB)

For Aircraft, Aggressors will include: L39 (EEUR_R, AFR_R, SEA_R); HIP *pictured above* (EEUR_R, AFR_R, ME_R,WEUR_R); and the UH1 (SEA_R)

The weapons re-write is under way and will include the following weapons spread through the factions:

M16A2 + GL (WEUR_R, ME_R, SEA_R);

M60E4 (WEUR_R ME_R, SEA_R);

AK74 + AKS74 +GL (EEUR_R, SEA_R, ME_R, AFR_R, ME_T, AFR_P, SEA_P);

RPK + PKM (EEUR_R, WEUR_R, SEA_R, ME_R, AFR_R, ME_T, AFR_P, SEA_P);

RPG (EEUR_R, WEUR_R, SEA_R, ME_R, AFR_R, ME_T, AFR_P, SEA_P);

STRELKA (EEUR_R, WEUR_R, SEA_R, ME_R, AFR_R);

FNFAL (WEUR_R, AFR_R);

G36K (WEUR_R);

ENFIELD (ME_T);

SVD (EEUR_R, WEUR_R, SEA_R, ME_R, AFR_R, ME_T, AFR_P, SEA_P);

We are hoping (pending weapons) to re-release the newest aggressors by end next week.

Cheers,

Note* We are also adding European Civilians, and Independent Versions of ALL militant factions.

Excellent news, I am looking forward to the release.

All download links on the first page are broken

All download links on the first page are broken

Thanks champ. How about reasing the post about a new pack coming out instead of reporting un used download links being broken. Keep those eagle eyes sharp buds.

Ohally, what about the AKM? Are you guys keeping that around or replacing it fully with the other weapons?

Ohally, what about the AKM? Are you guys keeping that around or replacing it fully with the other weapons?

All the old (currently out) aggressors weapons will remain plus the new ones listed prior

here is a 12 second video to wet your pallets

The randomization system has been stream lined allow for only 1 actual unit per faction to be made with his weapon, uniform, vest, headgear, and backpack all randomized. And YES you can disable it for custom load outs.

this video shows the Eastern European Rebels and European Civilians in their current state.

Thanks champ. How about reasing the post about a new pack coming out instead of reporting un used download links being broken. Keep those eagle eyes sharp buds.

I'm sorry, I thought that the previous version could still be downloaded ;)

There was no reason to be angry ;)

I'm sorry, I thought that the previous version could still be downloaded ;)

There was no reason to be angry ;)

He meant the links on this page (which no one use). If you download it from Armaholic the links perfectly work.

here is a 12 second video to wet your pallets

The randomization system has been stream lined allow for only 1 actual unit per faction to be made with his weapon, uniform, vest, headgear, and backpack all randomized. And YES you can disable it for custom load outs.

Thank you! That's a great option that allows it to work out of the box but also allows user changes for missions. Can't wait!

My pallet is wet.

Hi all . I have a problem with Middle Eastern Civilians Faction: caf_ag_me_civ . When I put it with the modules "Civilian Population" and "Civilian Placement" they dont respawn with Middle Eastern Civilians Clothes.

Can Help me with my problem?

Thank All and sorry for my english

LTLuis

"I will also include Independent version of each faction to widen the scope of operations with these units."

Good news sir. Finally I can make a soviet era Afghanistan mission and this make more sense the Eastern European rebels.

Many thanks.

Hey Ohally, thanks for your work! I just have on question: When using the SVD for distances above 400m there is quite a bit of horizontal spread of the bullets. I have to admit that I'm not very familiar with real rifle behaviour but the spread seems a bit high for a marksman rifle. Is it intended?

Armaholics blocks user from europe, Devheaven "Files"-tab is empty (yes, while logged in), and Play.withsix download-address is not understood-message.

Edited by addeps3

Some statics are turn in to invincible for somehow anyone know what is cause?

And the rpg guy can load 1 rpg round even after there are 4 round in the bag :(

Edited by kgino1045

Armaholics blocks user from europe, Devheaven "Files"-tab is empty (yes, while logged in), and Play.withsix download-address is not understood-message.

Armaholic does not block users from Europe - utter nonsense. I download from there routinely (UK based). Foxhound lives in NL, FFS.

PwS is somewhat broken at the moment.

We do not block users from anywhere. Silly and untruthfull comments about our hardwork make my pinky toe itch......

NVM Foxhound, I suspect pretty much anyone who's been here more than a week loves Armaholic once they've visited your site.

BIF and Armaholic are equally essential resources IMNSHO. Thank you for all your hard work.

Back OT:

Ohally, thanks for the continuing development. The randomisation is a great idea :)

Edited by Orcinus

We do not block users from anywhere. Silly and untruthfull comments about our hardwork make my pinky toe itch......

Except certain annoying Canadians ;)

Except certain annoying Canadians ;)

LOL

Nah, we dont block those at all! We give them a shoutbox to explain us how the world really turns ........ :D

I just downloaded it using PWS but have major issues such no sound on weapons and receiving error messages in editor when selecting those factions, am I missing something?

I just downloaded it using PWS but have major issues such no sound on weapons and receiving error messages in editor when selecting those factions, am I missing something?

Yes, the mod is out of date.

It works but there is no sound anymore, however if you search this forum chain you will see that there is a temp fix file that you can download that will provide weapon sounds. Sorry I don't have time to search for it now otherwise I would have added the link but just search back for it, it was posted twice since last summer.

The mod makers are coming out with an updated version of Aggressors eventually.