ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

403 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

I'll look into it as I did not test the signatures when packing this.

I'm sure I just need to redo my setup for signing things as I'm sure it is outdated or messed up.

We're also getting the same issue - clients getting kicked/banned due to bad keys. Would really appreciate a fix when you get the time ;).

a fix with working keys would be cool, we cant use them until this is done :( . Perhaps these guys should be armed with NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS :D

I can never get the middle eastern civs to work well with ALiVE. I managed to get them to spawn in ONCE with the civilian population system, but they only ever sat in houses, and I can't even get that working again. Any advice?

I can never get the middle eastern civs to work well with ALiVE. I managed to get them to spawn in ONCE with the civilian population system, but they only ever sat in houses, and I can't even get that working again. Any advice?

How exactly are you doing so? I'm using the Alive population system with the Mid east civs on Reshman, ClaAfghan, and Takistan maps all without any problems.

I have the audiofix applied (just dragged in the CAF folder) and CAF to the newest version.

But I am still unable to use them with zeus. my fault?

I have the audiofix applied (just dragged in the CAF folder) and CAF to the newest version.

But I am still unable to use them with zeus. my fault?

Nope, this mod is not meant to be used with Zeus.

I have fixed the signatures for the CAF AG audio patch after redoing my setup and finding the problem.

Download is available here: http://am1.taw.net/@CAF_AG_AudioPatch_r2.zip

You can run this as an addon (which requires @CAF_AG) OR copy the files in @CAF_AG_AudioPatch/addons into your @CAF_AG/addons

New audio fix version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

CAF Aggressors Audio Fix v1.1

(scroll down on the page to find the link to this fix under "CAF Aggressors Audio Fix" or just click the main link in our news item)

required_addons.png

CAF Aggressors

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I have fixed the signatures for the CAF AG audio patch after redoing my setup and finding the problem.

You can run this as an addon (which requires @CAF_AG) OR copy the files in @CAF_AG_AudioPatch/addons into your @CAF_AG/addons

Thank you!

thank you.

Could you add Zeus compatibility?

thank you.

Could you add Zeus compatibility?

I have made a addon that will make this mod Zeus compatibility.. BUT I wait to send it out because I think that those who have made this mod should see it first and choose how it should be published ..

But have not heard from them yet so I will soon not wait more .. here's a Youtube video how it works

I will post the link to the addon If I do not hear from them within a day or two..

Hey Ace, why not puplish it with JonBons's help? He can sign your fix too, so we dont have 100 of mods that only fixes problems of 1 mod :P And it looks like Ohally lost his motivation on arma3 and wont release a patch in the near future.

+1 to one combined Config fix that's signed... :)

Anyone know the group classnames of the Middle East Fighters? I couldn't find them in the configs. I'm using a script that requires the group's classname to spawn them.

Hey Ace, why not puplish it with JonBons's help? He can sign your fix too, so we dont have 100 of mods that only fixes problems of 1 mod :P And it looks like Ohally lost his motivation on arma3 and wont release a patch in the near future.

Will do...

Anyone know the group classnames of the Middle East Fighters? I couldn't find them in the configs. I'm using a script that requires the group's classname to spawn them.

You mean: caf_ag_me_t? o.O

Its in the first post

You mean: caf_ag_me_t? o.O

Its in the first post

No, the actual groups, not faction. In the editor when you place a premade group, each of those has a a specific classname that tells the game which individual units go in that group of guys and what their ranks and positions are.

EDIT: Here's an example of the BIS config for making groups. http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Unit_Mod_Config_Standardisation

ORG_InfSentry

ORG_InfSquad

ORG_InfSquad_Weapons

Those group classnames are what I'm looking for from this mod. Particularly for the "10 Man Group" of Middle East Rebels.

EDIT #2: I guess I missed the proper config (there's about 20 total). If anyone else needs them, here's the Groups classnames:

Infantry Groups: (10, 8, 6 & 4 man groups)

10_men_me_t

8_men_me_t

6_men_me_t

4_men_me_t

Motorized Groups:

Technicals_me_t - Single armed Technical (1 Driver, 1 Gunner)

Technicals2_ME_T - Single armed Technical + 5 man group

Edited by Woods825

So one thing I've noticed is using the alive modules and CAF aggressors, even with perfectly equal AI skill the middle eastern tribals seem to get slaughtered by any conventional force (NATO, Massi's rangers, etc). I see conventional forces take near-zero casualities. Is this due to an equipment disparity, has anyone else noticed this, or am i just fucking something up along the way?

So one thing I've noticed is using the alive modules and CAF aggressors, even with perfectly equal AI skill the middle eastern tribals seem to get slaughtered by any conventional force (NATO, Massi's rangers, etc). I see conventional forces take near-zero casualities. Is this due to an equipment disparity, has anyone else noticed this, or am i just fucking something up along the way?

I've noticed this too, I had 100 Middle East Rebels get slaughtered by me alone, but I was crushed by 20 CSAT guys using the same AI skill settings. I'm not sure if it's an equipment issue or if the Middle East Rebels config has something in it making them less effective that's conflicting or overwriting the ALiVE module.

Edited by Woods825

I *think* it has to do with their accuracy because in my games they return fire quite a bit but don't seem to be hitting anything, where-as conventional forces seem fine. I'm not sure if this is due to the alive module or the guns the Middle East Tribals use, but any form of tinkering with AI settings doesn't seem to resolve the issue.

They die because they are configged without armour values on their clothing unlike the default BIS units. If your using damage enhancers I recommend not. The final release near the end of the summer will force ALL clothing to have 0 armour to event he field.

[/color]

PM sent to JonBons