ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

403 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

@MistyRonin

yes, but he said "Once that release is done". JonBons edited the whole pbo and now it's on PWS network without Ohally's permission, that is just wrong. JonBons should do a replacement config as fix, not altering the whole original file without permission.

@MistyRonin

yes, but he said "Once that release is done". JonBons edited the whole pbo and now it's on PWS network without Ohally's permission, that is just wrong. JonBons should do a replacement config as fix, not altering the whole original file without permission.

We still don't know if he has his permission. I guess that if PWS uploaded it its because they know.

I just realized that this was not an official patch, by the author. Therefore we will revert the latest update for the time being, until we get the official green light by the author of this mod or recieve the update files.

Sorry about that

I just realized that this was not an official patch, by the author. Therefore we will revert the latest update for the time being, until we get the official green light by the author of this mod or recieve the update files.

Sorry about that

Thanks for reverting to the previous version, as much fixes are good for the community. They need to be done in the correct way with permissions in place.

Has the reversion actually taken place yet? Caf_AG worked fine last night, but after d/ling the update, then uninstalling and reinstalling a few minutes ago i get this:

Wrong signature for file c:\users\xx\documents\arma 3\@caf_ag\addons\caf_wp_weapons_c.pbo
The key seems to be broken.

---------- Post added at 14:49 ---------- Previous post was at 14:33 ----------

Follow-up: I grabbed v1.5 along with 2 hotfixes off Armaholic and the included key works fine.

The taliban pakol, turban, etc... no show in MP dedicate server if you are a player. In the v1.0 are functional

Hey guys,

Is there a working CAF 1.5 that is compatible with the latest ArmA v1.24 patch?

CAF 1.5 + the two hotfixes will work but the sounds are all gone because of the latest BiS patch.

Can anyone advise?

D

ExpBG

Well, I guess a somewhat temporary solution (until Ohally updates at the end of summer one last time) would be to find and use the AK replacement pack that uses Toadie's AKs instead (which have been updated). It's probably a couple of pages back, but I can't help you find it now. Sorry.

Thank you for the info Lucky.

Just to clarify: This would be an AK pack that would be used with CAF Aggressors and the server key/BiSIgns work?

D

ExpBG

Thank you Lucky for the info.

Your drop-box link doesn't work by the way but I believe the link kindly shared by EvroMalarkey does so thank you Evro.

Please help clarify:

I have CAF 1.5. plus the two fixes.

How do I apply the HLC Core, AK pack plus fixed config to CAF to make it work on our server?

Any advice/help would be much appreciated.

Thanks again guys. The Arma Mili-sim community pulling together yet again has kept ArmA alive for me for all these years. :)

D

ExpBG

As of end June 2014 the ARMA3 patch has broken this mod - all weapon sounds aren't working.

As of end June 2014 the ARMA3 patch has broken this mod - all weapon sounds aren't working.

You might want to read the last few pages...

First thanks for the great mod. Would it be possible to combine all patches and the sound fix into one new package ver 1.6 for example. As well as posting the separate patches for those who have already d/led the main file.

Im sure Ohally is working on it, hes probably busy though because he also needs to fix the CAF mod itself, plus he is likely still working on the big update adding the tanks and more trucks and factions

For all those who are distracted:

Due to constant changes in the way BIS does business I will no longer be creating mods for this game. I don't have a lot of spare time and lately it's been spent re-writing things because BIS continues to make significant changes to the ARMA 3 structure. I will be hacking away at cleaning up my mods and do a final release near the end of this summer, this includes: Canadian Armed Forces; Aggressors; Static Line Chutes; and Boats. Once that release is done all source data will also be released for all mods for anyone interested in picking up the torch.

Did you have permission to release this fix? If you are to release a fix don't alter the original .pbo that is not the correct way, create a new named .pbo file.

Otherwise you will be breaking copyright.

The CAF Aggressors people told me it is fine to post the pbo and I've re-done it as a config only patch as that will make some people happy.

Download is available here: http://am1.taw.net/@CAF_AG_AudioPatch.zip

You can run this as an addon (which requires @CAF_AG) OR copy the files in @CAF_AG_AudioPatch/addons into your @CAF_AG/addons folder.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

CAF Aggressors Audio Fix v1.0

(scroll down on the page to find the link to this fix under "CAF Aggressors Audio Fix" or just click the main link in our news item)

required_addons.png

CAF Aggressors

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

On our server key & bisign doesn't seem to work, people get kicked because of it.

On our server key & bisign doesn't seem to work, people get kicked because of it.

I'll look into it as I did not test the signatures when packing this.

I'm sure I just need to redo my setup for signing things as I'm sure it is outdated or messed up.

The CAF Aggressors people told me it is fine to post the pbo and I've re-done it as a config only patch as that will make some people happy.

Download is available here: http://am1.taw.net/@CAF_AG_AudioPatch.zip

You can run this as an addon (which requires @CAF_AG) OR copy the files in @CAF_AG_AudioPatch/addons into your @CAF_AG/addons folder.

Thanks for asking for correct permission and creating the patch as a config only addon, this is the correct method of fixing an addon.