ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

404 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

Heads up there are some updates coming down the pipe in the next month (hopefully).

The team is working hard bringing over more texture variants and a few new factions as well as vehicles for both civilians and fighters.

In the pipe right now are:

New uniforms for Eastern European Rebels

New Faction: Eastern Europe Civilians

New Faction: Middle Eastern Rebels (Based on Syrian Rebels)

New Faction: African Rebels

New Faction: South East Asian Rebels

New Vehicles: Jingle Trucks and Cars for Middle East Civilians, Old Pick Ups and Rusted out cars for European and African Civilians, BMP2 for Eastern European Rebels

New Radio Procedure: Russian (for Eastern European factions)

**There may be a dependency on Hidden Identities coming up, however I may make it optional, we will see.

Before it gets asked - Female Civilians are on the back burner for now as they require ALOT to bring over as ARMA 3 has no female faces in place.

There is no deadline just wanted to let everyone know this is still being worked on.

Note:

For those that haven't figured it out I / we don't take requests.

...If the male models were covered i.e. with a veil. Might work well for CAF_AG_ME_CIVS ?

As females.

...If the male models were covered i.e. with a veil. Might work well for CAF_AG_ME_CIVS ?

As females.

True, but we want to bring the voices over as well. If we are going to bring them it will be to all regions at once. It's not like we don't already have a lot on our plate. There are only 3 devs on this.

Heads up there are some updates coming down the pipe in the next month (hopefully).

The team is working hard bringing over more texture variants and a few new factions as well as vehicles for both civilians and fighters.

In the pipe right now are:

New uniforms for Eastern European Rebels

New Faction: Eastern Europe Civilians

New Faction: Middle Eastern Rebels (Based on Syrian Rebels)

New Faction: African Rebels

New Faction: South East Asian Rebels

New Vehicles: Jingle Trucks and Cars for Middle East Civilians, Old Pick Ups and Rusted out cars for European and African Civilians, BMP2 for Eastern European Rebels

New Radio Procedure: Russian (for Eastern European factions)

**There may be a dependency on Hidden Identities coming up, however I may make it optional, we will see.

Before it gets asked - Female Civilians are on the back burner for now as they require ALOT to bring over as ARMA 3 has no female faces in place.

There is no deadline just wanted to let everyone know this is still being worked on.

Note:

For those that haven't figured it out I / we don't take requests.

funny-celebrity-pictures-youre-excited-feel-these-nipples.jpg

They havent Been converted yet i think. Havent seen them in then downloads for arma 3. Are they enterable?

HOTFIX

This should fix the 1.5 issue of units not firing unless your on top of them without the aid of AI improvement addons like FFIS.

@CAF_AG 1.5 HOTFIX 02

Requires @CAF_AG 1.5 & HOTFIX 01

Should also fix shadow issue with the Middle East Turban

Hotfix 2 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Ohally) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Has anyone come across this issue before?

It would appear that the Aggressors configs override the default Bi CSAT's units uniforms. If I remove Aggressors they appear with default CSAT clothing.

Yeah happened to me too, when I tried CQB module in ALiVE with CSAT. I was like what the... what are they wearing? I thought that ALiVE gave them random clothes from opfor factions, but maybe the problem is elsewhere.

We (the ALiVE devs) are not doing anything special in the CQB module in ALiVE with CSAT. All the we do is reference the config group name in this case OPF_F

Ohally has got some dynamic uniform scripts running in Agressors to vary the uniforms so we're guessing it's something in there.

New update v1.5.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@caf_ag.png

yeah somethings not quite right since the hotfix.. i have mixed spawns of caf_ag and csat units and civillians are the normal altian guys

edit: patroling units are csat and cqb units are caf_ag and it wasn't the hotfix.. i reverted to the 1.5.7 version and there are the same problems

Edited by flex

Jman;2653264']We (the ALiVE devs) are not doing anything special in the CQB module in ALiVE with CSAT. All the we do is reference the config group name in this case OPF_F

Ohally has got some dynamic uniform scripts running in Agressors to vary the uniforms so we're guessing it's something in there.

That is for sure an issue from my end, not ALIVE. I think i know what it is just from looking at it. I will work out a fix as soon as i can. For now it should only affect CSAT.

Hey, are your groups set up right in ALiVE? I see that they're suppose to be 4 man, 6 man, and 8 man groups...but I only ever see 10 man groups.

Hey, are your groups set up right in ALiVE? I see that they're suppose to be 4 man, 6 man, and 8 man groups...but I only ever see 10 man groups.

Yes and it's random, Test group has seen all kinds.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I hope that is a tease for whats next in CAF_AG, it makes me moist.

That is indeed a teaser of the upcoming version. We have decked out the Eastern European Rebels with Trucks, URALs to be exact including the GRAD and ZU variants.

As a humble map maker, could I request more variants for the Civis of the factions? Maybe some more distinct ones for Elders or Tribal Leaders? I am making a campaign and loving using this mod but at the moment, all my special characters look just like any other civy.

DasClark

ps - love the mod big time. Thanks for the work.

I set the black list but can't see aggressor's vehicle in ALIVE mod

Can anyone give me a tip to how to spawn aggressor's vehicles? and static weapons?

@DasClark put some glasses on them, or use a shemag mod. I had the same issue, but glasses or alternate variations do help depict that VIP from the generic population.

@kgino aggressors in vehicles make sure the faction is set to caf_ag_me_t on your alive placement module (military or civilian), and set it to motorised or mechanised. Normally this feature on OPFOR placement will spawn APC's or Ifrits depending, however ALiVE (if set to a specific faction) will take what class names (vehicles/units) are available to the system, those available to caf_ag_me_t are 50 call pick ups. No other vehicles have yet been added.

To anyone who would find it useful :P

====================AGGRESSORS CLASS LISTS====================

Faction names as seen in mission.sqm

caf_ag_faction_me_t

Blah Blah Blah.....

CAF_SVD

- CAF_10RND_762X54_SVD

You are a star! I was shuffling through the Editor Cfg list before i found your list!

Many Thanks!!