ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

403 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

First Shots of the "South East Asia - Rebels" based on a number of factions, primarily the Tamil Tigers (yes I know they are from India, thanks tips)

..not India, Sri Lanka.

Close but different country for sure :@)

Looks very good indeed. Perfect for Alive + A3MP. This mod not having any dependencies is excellent, makes everything much easier for everyone else - especially public servers where mods need to be a minimum.

Please get this on SIX :)

Edited by GDSN

These middleeastern AGGRESSORS fighting the massi USMC or Navy seals in Zargabad..this community is like Santa Clause but weekly....must keep up with awesome content and RL. Thanks for a great mod!

First up, these are a great addition. Thanks for sharing them with the community.

I've noticed the AK74s don't have any mags that work. I've loaded them with with the mag name (in the config viewer), but there's no actual rounds to shoot. Seems like the AK74 equipped units are loaded with AK47 magazines, which don't help them too much.

I haven't seen this mentioned yet, so if it has, sorry for the repeat.

First Shots of the "South East Asia - Rebels" based on a number of factions, primarily the Tamil Tigers (yes I know they are from India, thanks tips)

These South East Asian - Rebels are perfect. They can be NVA (Vietnam war), Laotian drug lords, Thai guerrillas, any number of bad guys from that part of the world. I hope the Tamil Tigers (Central South Asian - Rebels) are added but don't replace this group shown in the screen shots.

thanks

Your RPG-7 seems to be a tad overpowered. The normal PG7V warhead should do zilch against the MBTs and the Panther. It doesn't even penetrate 90s era russian ERA as evidenced by tons of footage from Syria recently.

I am seeing one-shotted Merkavas rather too often with these guys. The sounds also are unaffected by the sound engine, and are not altered by distance distortion.

Okay, update:

AGGRESSORS 1.5 will contain the following:

NEW FACTIONS

-South East Asia - Rebels

-South America - Rebels

90% of WEAPONS ERRORS FIXED:

- recoil + dispersion

- ammo class fixed for AK74

- Magazines fixed for AK47

- Damage reduced on RPG7

- PKM now shows as PKM

MCC compatibility added (I think, honestly not to concerned about this)

Coming soon.

Can't wait. Love the pack already, now there's more top quality content. You are the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you.

Okay, update:

AGGRESSORS 1.5 will contain the following:

NEW FACTIONS

-South East Asia - Rebels

-South America - Rebels

90% of WEAPONS ERRORS FIXED:

- recoil + dispersion

- ammo class fixed for AK74

- Magazines fixed for AK47

- Damage reduced on RPG7

- PKM now shows as PKM

MCC compatibility added (I think, honestly not to concerned about this)

Coming soon.

Sounds good . Keep it up !

Awesome stuff guys! I'm continually in awe of what your team and the ALiVE guys can crank out in such a short amount of time. Happy to hear about the MCC compatability. I know it's probably not super important to you but IMO it's in the same spirit as ALiVE, and if it's not too much effort to maintain I think it's well worth it. Open-ended sandbox play ftw, its honestly why I continue to play Arma.

Happy to hear about MCC compatability. I know it is designed for ALiVE in mind but many use ALIVE and the MCC Mission generation wizard together.

AA didn't carry any missle when they spawned by script so they can't shoot it

Thank you very much for this addon! Really adds to the immersion and helps people design even better missions! Your work is really appreciated!

Highhead

This mod is rad. Nice work!

Just wondering, do you think you guys could add the mod to the Loadout Editor for Arma 3 (LEA3)? I tried to add the mod but the app couldn't locate the class images properly.

Hope you can. Will make loading character up in this gear so much easier! Thanks

This mod is rad. Nice work!

Just wondering, do you think you guys could add the mod to the Loadout Editor for Arma 3 (LEA3)? I tried to add the mod but the app couldn't locate the class images properly.

Hope you can. Will make loading character up in this gear so much easier! Thanks

thanks,glad you like. but are you freakin serious with that question?

Um, yes? Why? What have I missed...

EDIT: OK I've read through the thread and get it. Don't worry about it, I'd prefer not have your vitriol thrown at me.

In my defence, my request was only made because this mod is very, very good. And I was hoping to add some of the mods uniforms to my missions load outs. I understand now that most of the assets don't have inventory images, so it won't work in LEA in its current state.

Good luck with future versions, I'm keen to see what else you make. Peace.

Edited by doubleDizz

What about SPG or Zu-23 mounted on a truck? Or what with the Middle Eastern rebels based on Syrians, a rocket artillery unit as seen here: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrhi3sVTBsRXG76L7fRfK70BAtIs4C8sWV14f126cqObg4s0YQ

Fun times though, good for fighting just about any force. Good job Ohally, and the new rebels sound like a refreshing change to what insurgents we normally encounter. Oh, and BTW: The RPG-7 shows up as RGP-7 for me.

What about SPG or Zu-23 mounted on a truck? Or what with the Middle Eastern rebels based on Syrians, a rocket artillery unit as seen here: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrhi3sVTBsRXG76L7fRfK70BAtIs4C8sWV14f126cqObg4s0YQ

Fun times though, good for fighting just about any force. Good job Ohally, and the new rebels sound like a refreshing change to what insurgents we normally encounter. Oh, and BTW: The RPG-7 shows up as RGP-7 for me.

hahaha ooops, yeah will fix once i restore all my drives.. lost everything last night, piecing together the missing files now, could be a while

and yeah likely do up the Zu-23 on a flat bed, and maybe some rocket arty. These could both be used by the East Europe and Middle East Rebel factions

Home-made Armored Car ->

What do you reckon Ohally? :D

HA !

Nice first modelling project... ! Get the rust texture right and it could lool quite good. Not sure how well it would stop anything more than a 5.56 round though..... If you had 40 or 50 of them - could cause a nasty shock. Just one; well more likely to kill the Gov forces with laughter sadly.

SJ

HA !

Nice first modelling project... ! Get the rust texture right and it could lool quite good. Not sure how well it would stop anything more than a 5.56 round though..... If you had 40 or 50 of them - could cause a nasty shock. Just one; well more likely to kill the Gov forces with laughter sadly.

SJ

And best of all is the piece used to control the guns! That ought to be modeled in too. :p

Great mods guys. What is the script used to populate aggressors in military placement and civilian placement?

i.e. BLUFOR is BLU_F

Thanks,

Sag

---------- Post added at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:40 ----------

Disregard, I got. Thanks again for a great mod!

Clearly I'm not alone in feeling this way, but your people skills could use some serious modding.

If you can't respond to simple questions and requests without copping an attitude, maybe you should have someone with an ounce of patience manage this thread for you.