ohally

Arma3 - AGGRESSORS

would you like to see aggressors stay standalone  

404 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see aggressors stay standalone

• Yes, I like that it has little to no requirements
    • No, if dependencies expand content go for it

nice, thx for the work and the release, will test these asap!

-update: after testing some issues where found, most ak47 dont show in the equipment( mod cant find the paa for it)this for all units (eur,me,afr),

-the ak's in the eur faction not only dont show,they also cant reload, while the ak's in the 2 other factions have no problem with reloading!

-the eur faction also missing some clothes pics(textures) in equipment,while for the other factions the UI pic might need some updating to

represent more their own clothes insted off the regular uniforms(but not a big issue)

-missing ammoboxes with weapons,equipment and ammo, and mayby some possibility to add scopes,silencers etc to the weapons.

hope this will help out in a update soon ;) but they are looking very good for the rest.

cya

Try reading the first post

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Ohally) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Awesome stuff mate, can't wait to try these bad boys out tonight. Many thanks for your work.

Man, I just made a mission with Massi's African Conflict units as opfor, and now I see yours and wish I had them instead just for the rpg.

Great work, but some explanation of what to add in our Alive configs would be very helpful, like in a read me for example .... ?

Thanks

Thank you! Could we get the classnames please?

Class names show up in editor when you place a unit in the right upper corner of unit window.

Great work bro! Where's the boat? Did it not make the cut yet?

Class names show up in editor when you place a unit in the right upper corner of unit window.

He means a classname list of every unit/item/magazine/weapon/vehicle that's included with the mod. It's very handy to have for scripters so you don't have to faff about in the config viewer for everything.

Could we possibly get some unique art for rioters? (e.g. like Kiev rioters; ragtag civilians wearing protective stuff from anything they could find, like motorcycle helmets etc)

Great work, but some explanation of what to add in our Alive configs would be very helpful, like in a read me for example .... ?

Thanks

is the demo mission provided not exactly that?

---------- Post added at 18:32 ---------- Previous post was at 18:30 ----------

Great work bro! Where's the boat? Did it not make the cut yet?

That is why it's listed under future plans on the first post

Could we possibly get some unique art for rioters? (e.g. like Kiev rioters; ragtag civilians wearing protective stuff from anything they could find, like motorcycle helmets etc)

first, your welcome for what has been provided.

second, read the first post

nice, thx for the work and the release, will test these asap!

-the ak's in the eur faction not only dont show,they also cant reload, while the ak's in the 2 other factions have no problem with reloading!

-the eur faction also missing some clothes pics(textures) in equipment,while for the other factions the UI pic might need some updating to

represent more their own clothes insted off the regular uniforms(but not a big issue)

hope this will help out in a update soon ;) but they are looking very good for the rest.

cya

+1 to this, and the EU faction has no "PKM" It says PKM but is actually still the RPK

I'm testing this mod and taliban are great but where are groups:( ??

We are using MCC and without them it's harder to create something nice.

I think each side should be in separate mod.

GREAT JOB!!!

is the demo mission provided not exactly that?

Look, I appreciate the work, but no need to reply in that manner, you could have simply given me the codes of the units to put into Alive. If you're going to release a mod, expect all sorts of questions about it. That's where a comprehensive read me always comes in handy.

yessssss even more good OPFOR units these are great to go with the AIA takistan map (and other working ME maps [ex: Sangin / Reshmaan Province / Clafghan]) (for now)

Awesome but will they work with MCC?

They will, but only if you meet certain parameters:

First put on a blind fold

Second, pick up your computer and sit in a spinny chair

Third, spin for the fences then throw your computer.

That should solve everyones issues with this mod

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

Look, I appreciate the work, but no need to reply in that manner, you could have simply given me the codes of the units to put into Alive. If you're going to release a mod, expect all sorts of questions about it. That's where a comprehensive read me always comes in handy.

or a comprehensive demo mission maybe?

They will, but only if you meet certain parameters:

First put on a blind fold

Second, pick up your computer and sit in a spinny chair

Third, spin for the fences then throw your computer.

That should solve everyones issues with this mod

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

or a comprehensive demo mission maybe?

Okay, you're a clever modder who's totally lacking in PR skills, ti auguro una buona giornata, ciao ciao.

Hi OHally, is there any chance that in future versions you can make the middle eastern and eastern Europeans under the independent faction? :)

Thank you xx

Okay, you're a clever modder who's totally lacking in PR skills, ti auguro una buona giornata, ciao ciao.

LOL...can we get a clue on aisle 9 please.

Had a play with The Aggressors last night in Takistan after merging the sample misison, and wow, I had a blast! Thanks again for the future hours of pleasure I will derive from this :D

One tiny, nitpicky suggestion I have would be to consider splitting middle eastern irregulars into two factions. One faction with Taliban-like dudes wearing afghan/pashtun tunics, turbans, and pakol hats. These would be suitable for open desert and rural environments.

Another al-Qaeda-like irregular force faction sporting the shemaghs, balaclavas and more conventional simple western clothing (t-shirts, jackets, jeans, etc), which would be nice for CQB/FIBUA scenarios.

Basically the difference between a conflict in Afghanistan/Pakistan and say city-fighting in Iraq or Syria.

Edited by superfluid