Sign in to follow this  
Capt.Fitz

[Altis Life] Need help implementing Private Military Faction

So I've got a few different copies of Altis Life from a few friendly clans that my clan is allied with. However, I'm trying to set up an Altis Life mission that has a PMC login (like a whitelisted cop, but PMC instead) that doesn't take away from the cop force, because naturally, we are 617th PMC and would like to have our title actually mean something on the server. Basically, I was wondering if anyone could set up the independant faction to be "Whitelisted PMC" so to speak, with it's own spawn point(s) and personal shops (like the cops have) and maybe even a few minor reskins to a few vehicles (get our symbol on the vehicles) plus a different salary than the other two. Since I'm really bad at describing what I want, I'll sum it up all in this list below.

-Different Wages

-Own slots on spawn screen that publics cant join (like the cops)

-PMC Shops for vehicles and weapons

-PMC Spawn Locations

-Reskinned vehicles (with emblem on the side)

Does anyone know how to set this up? If so, let me know, I plan to get a beta version of this server running real soon.

PS IF THIS POST IS STILL HERE, WE'RE STILL LOOKING

I could possibly help on the wages etc.. not too much on the re-skins if u are still looking.

Make a new variable (not sql) call pmclevel = 0; then just use the desired faction I used Indep, Then just make a new shop and new wadges so that the pmclevel, decides the wages I also made a white list with UIDS.

little lost with that sorry im not new but still a little rusty in this area. do you maybe know somewhere i could get tips instead of wasting ur time sorry