Sign in to follow this  
TSAndrey

Adapt: One Soot, One Kill

I have a problem locating the sniper in the one shot, one kill side mission. I've searched all the buildings in the factory complex and only found trip mines! Can somebody help?

In my play he was not in any building. If you cant still locate him tell me and I will tell where was mine.

His team could be in any of the four locations, I once found him in a room, once on the roof. Bring a mine detector if you need to. (should be one with broken AAF convoy up north, another one with CSAT SF.)

I checked all the factory roofs, the cillinder thingies and the interiors of the office buildings. I even stood in the middle of the road where the dead soldiers are hoping he would shoot at me, but he didn't.

for me he was in one of the 2 story buildings on the west side - the one going North-South. Was a 2 man team - one sniper, one guarding the inside staircase

I found them in one of the office building on the 2nd floor. Sneaky little bastards...

One shot one kill, i've not that mission in that mission list of adapt. is that a patrol mission??:confused:

Yes, it's a patrol mission you can do while in Gori. Just stand near one of the squads until someone says "I'm sorry to hear about Nicolo". You'll be given the task to kill a sniper at the end of the conversation.